Vineland Music Festival

pearljam_addictionpearljam_addiction Posts: 668
edited January 2008 in Other Music
When is the lineup going to be announced ????
"I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• what is this?
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    I can't wait!!!
    Cock Fight.
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Shitty buzz
  • stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    The inaugural Vineland Festival originally scheduled for August 8-10 in Vineland, N.J., has been moved to early summer 2009, promoters announced January 25th.
    Promoters Festival Republic and C3 Presents decided to back away from the initial time frame because of overall festival traffic in the northeast and big bands touring through the area at the same time, the promoters said in a statement.
    After Festival Republic (Melvin Benn’s company and a division of Live Nation) and C3 announced Vineland, the promoters of Coachella announced a festival in the same market on the same weekend. Virgin Festival is also planned for that weekend.
    "The co-producers did not want to force music fans to choose between three events on the same weekend," the statement said. "While disappointed with the delay, they believe the overall health of the festival business and the music industry takes precedent over any of their singular objectives."