Bloc Party- Tower Theatre- Philly

pearljam_addictionpearljam_addiction Posts: 668
edited June 2007 in Other Music
O k so last nite i went and saw Bloc Party. IT was my second time seeing them, i saw them before at the electric Factory in Sept of 05, and they were unbeleiveable. however i was very hesitant on seeing them this time around because i am not a huge fan of their new cd.
But
Boy do they know how to put on a great show. a lot of times i buy a cd from a band and i wont like it until i hear it live and that was the case with bloc party. all of the songs they played from the new album were awesome live and sounded alot better with alot more energy.
the audience were friggin going crazy the whole time, it was like a rave at some points. everyone was dancing in their aisles and freaking out, i loved it.
plus
what i loved most is they played what the crowd wanted to hear. sometimes bands with new albums out will strictly stay with the new material taking most of the setlist and throwing a few from their old catalouge. well Bloc Party played 9 songs from Silent Alarm, which made me happy. and at that they were all of my favorite songs :D
"I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    i love weekend, fav album of the year so far.... till the pumpkins is released...
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones