Paralyzer- Finger Eleven

pearljam_addictionpearljam_addiction Posts: 668
edited September 2007 in Other Music
I think if i hear this song one more time im either going to violently vomit to death or shove a very long and sharp knife into my ears.

wow what a horrible wretched song. i think everday last week that song was played on my alarm clock, it was like that scene from Ground Hog's day
"I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hodgehodge Posts: 519
    surprised they get played over in the U.S

their first 2 albums were golden, the rest have been.......not so golden
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • I completely agree, the radio needs to stop playing this steaming turd. It seriously sounds like a mix between Disturbed and the boy bands of the late 90's. I dont understand how music as uncool as this can become so popular.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • BeavBeav Posts: 223
    It sounds like a Nu-Metal band covering Franz Ferdinand covering Modest Mouse.
    "Sooner or later you'll bare your teeth"
    www.myspace.com/volinic
    www.myspace.com/zane26 (band)
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599
    For once, I agree with the majority on this board. Shitty song by a shitty band.
  • I absolutely hate this song. They play it at least once an hour here.
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    It's totally the Lips of an Angel of this year, that one song that is not only completly horrible but also inescapable
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • mrwalkerb wrote:
    It's totally the Lips of an Angel of this year, that one song that is not only completly horrible but also inescapable

I was just going to say this song, Lips of an Angel, and that Buckcherry song Crazy Bitch want me to go on killing spree when I hear them. All songs that I cant listen to for more then 5 seconds if that.
    1998- MSG 1
    2003- MSG 1 & 2
    2006- Irving Plaza, Albany, NJ 1 & 2
    2008- MSG 1 & 2
    2008- EV NYC 2
    2010- Hartford
    2016- MSG 2
  • Thank God You guys Agree with ME
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • This song is so bad that I automatically consider anybody that listens to it to be a real loser.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    i like it
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    i heard it today and thought of this thread, well changed the channel and then thought of this thread
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Had an interesting beat the first time i heard it. Every one of the hundreds of times i've heard it afterwords it gets increasingly worse. What a horrible band.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • I've thought many times about posting about how horrible this song is. The beat and melody are catchy, but the lyrics are some of the worst I've ever heard. Completely stupid. Only rap has lyrics this mindless.

"a dark lit place for your place on my place" OMG shoot yourself you fucking moron.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    They were much better back in the early 90s when they were called the Rainbow Butt Monkeys. True story.
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits
    they put on a pretty good live show. I saw them a few years back
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    It's a sad state when this is what passes for new rock these days. Thank God for satellite radio.
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I've thought many times about posting about how horrible this song is. The beat and melody are catchy, but the lyrics are some of the worst I've ever heard. Completely stupid. Only rap has lyrics this mindless.

"a dark lit place for your place on my place" OMG shoot yourself you fucking moron.

Yes! The groove of the song isn't actually that bad... obviously with as much airplay it gets, the groove gets annoying eventually as well... but the lyrics are just absolutely moronic.

"If your body matches what your eyes can do, you'll probably move right through me on my way to you." Huh? That makes no sense at all!
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    hey! I'm not paralyzed, but i seem to be struck by this song. A little poppy song never hurt anyone :). Rest of their album is good by the way, and i would have good musical taste compared to a lot of ppl here.

Glad someone said they put on a good live show, im going to see them in a few weeks in PA.

plus you can use the lyrics of this song to make a lot of jokes, well kinda. Agreed it is overplayed though. but they just came out with their next single so it shouldnt be around too much longer.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• a5pj wrote:
    hey! I'm not paralyzed, but i seem to be struck by this song. A little poppy song never hurt anyone :). Rest of their album is good by the way, and i would have good musical taste compared to a lot of ppl here.

Glad someone said they put on a good live show, im going to see them in a few weeks in PA.

plus you can use the lyrics of this song to make a lot of jokes, well kinda. Agreed it is overplayed though. but they just came out with their next single so it shouldnt be around too much longer.

You clearly do not have good music taste, how do you listen to Pearl Jam and then listen to that?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    I will fearlessly say that I really like this band...
    a5pj wrote:

Now that was a few years ago. They rocked then, but who knows now. I'd go see them again if they came around here.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• direwolf74 wrote:
    They were much better back in the early 90s when they were called the Rainbow Butt Monkeys. True story.

I heard Danananana on the radio at work the other day. I felt 14 all over again.
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    You clearly do not have good music taste, how do you listen to Pearl Jam and then listen to that?

Do you try to make yourself look like a closed-minded asshole at every chance you get? Because it sure seems that way.

Seriously dude. Chill out already. Your posts are always full of the same pretentious bullshit that causes everyone to hate you. Let people like what they like for fuck's sake.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win