Robin Finck back with NIN!!!!

JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
edited April 2008 in Other Music
I mentioned it in the Lolla thread, but maybe it deserves its own thread. Anyone excited? I liked Aaron, but I never saw NIN with Robin so I'm looking forward to it.
R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    I'm in the same boat. I've seen him with NIN on videos, but never in person. I'm looking forward to it, as much as I enjoyed watching Aaron North.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Oh no! But what about Guns N' Roses? ;)
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    that's right! he was with gnr...or should i just say "axl and wannabes."
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    I hope this means that Bucket is coming back to GnR.
  • JaneNY wrote:
    I mentioned it in the Lolla thread, but maybe it deserves its own thread. Anyone excited? I liked Aaron, but I never saw NIN with Robin so I'm looking forward to it.
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? That is AWESOME!!!!
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Saturnal wrote:
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? That is AWESOME!!!!

Yes!!!!

Check out this:
    http://www.nin.com/

(And Josh Freese is back, Alessandro is staying, and a new guy named Rich Fownes who I am not familiar with)
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • lephtylephty Posts: 770
    i saw this too! i hope they announce more tour dates that are in large arenas in the NY area *cough MSG cough*
  • JaneNY wrote:
    Yes!!!!

Check out this:
    http://www.nin.com/

(And Josh Freese is back, Alessandro is staying, and a new guy named Rich Fownes who I am not familiar with)
    Thank god...he adds so much to the live performance. These upcoming shows will all be more insane :)