Several surprising tracks IMO. I like.
R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    ha..ha...big surprise no one replied to this thread

I just happened to stumble upon it. I think it's a pretty good album. I'm an AFI fan but really didn't have high expectations for blaqk audio. I think the songs really showcase Davey's voice beautifully.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Heh - yeah I just let the thread go when it sank. I like a lot of different kinds of stuff though. Did you see them when they toured? It was a lot of fun. Small clubs - Montreal couldn't have held more than 300 people and we were 3rd row.
    JaneNY wrote:
    Heh - yeah I just let the thread go when it sank. I like a lot of different kinds of stuff though. Did you see them when they toured? It was a lot of fun. Small clubs - Montreal couldn't have held more than 300 people and we were 3rd row.

Unfortuanately I didn't. I know they played NYC. I saw AFI for the first time about a year ago when they were touring for decemberunderground and they were amazing. But hopefully one day I can catch Blaqk Audio when they tour that's if they tour again.

But yeah, I like a lot of different stuff too...
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    AFI does put on a good live show - I actually went to the Download last October to see them with The Cure. Oh - Jade put up a new piece of Blaqk Audio work on their myspace called The Ligature.
    JaneNY wrote:
    AFI does put on a good live show - I actually went to the Download last October to see them with The Cure. Oh - Jade put up a new piece of Blaqk Audio work on their myspace called The Ligature.

That must of been good....oooo....really? I will check that out..Thanks for the heads up. :)