Options

nin lawns?

uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
edited March 2006 in Other Music
aiight, so nine inch nails are coming to the molson amphitheatre here in toronto in june. now, should i be cheap and get lawn seats, or do i get floors? i rarely ever get regular seats at this venue, so nin will be no exception. trent already gave me my second-favourite show of 2005 (behind pj), and i doubt that show could be topped. so do i put my life at stake in the front of the pit like last time, or do i get super-baked and enjoy the show from the lawns?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    I vote for super baked in the lawn. only since you have seen them before.
  • Options
    transplant wrote:
    I vote for super baked in the lawn. only since you have seen them before.

it's tough, my buddy who saw them with me last time is saying lawns this time. i'm just worried about losing some the intensity and power if i sit so far back. but it's true, i could smoke a lot more weed.
  • Options
    Penny453Penny453 Posts: 200
    I got seats for the three shows I'm going to..I didn't see an option for members to have lawn. I'm close to the stage..that's all I really care about. Plus for the Jones Beach show some fans are getting together and going to the beach and BBQ before the show. I can't wait! :D
    "And even when I'm right with you I'm so far away"
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,430
    Penny453 wrote:
    I got seats for the three shows I'm going to..I didn't see an option for members to have lawn. I'm close to the stage..that's all I really care about. Plus for the Jones Beach show some fans are getting together and going to the beach and BBQ before the show. I can't wait! :D

I trust you don't run with a goth crowd, since you are going to the beach!

There is a Goth band in L.A. called SPF200....best band name ever!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I trust you don't run with a goth crowd, since you are going to the beach!

There is a Goth band in L.A. called SPF200....best band name ever!

Do goths go to the beach? Interesting concept. But no I don't...you don't have to be goth to like NIN. I'm 24 and out grew that stage in life. I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of a person. :)
  • Options
    i think i've settled on lawns. this decision is partially (read: fully) because i can't convince anyone to go in the pit with me again. nearly got killed in it last time and i loved it, but apparently others don't see that as a good selling factor. whatever.
  • Options
    i bought lawns today, after one more futile fight to convince people to go for the pit.
  • Options
    uninnocent wrote:
    i bought lawns today, after one more futile fight to convince people to go for the pit.

which show did you get tix for? I thought that there was no pits in ampitheaters except Saratoga? Had I known that I would've gotten pit. :(

There's just something about the pit..I love it in there. You need new friends! :D
  • Options
    Penny453 wrote:
    which show did you get tix for? I thought that there was no pits in ampitheaters except Saratoga? Had I known that I would've gotten pit. :(

There's just something about the pit..I love it in there. You need new friends! :D

to be honest, i was just assuming there was a pit. i can't imagine a nin show without one. lemme check... ticketmaster.ca is listing the 100 levels as g.a. standing. i'm going to the toronto show, btw.
  • Options
    uninnocent wrote:
    to be honest, i was just assuming there was a pit. i can't imagine a nin show without one. lemme check... ticketmaster.ca is listing the 100 levels as g.a. standing. i'm going to the toronto show, btw.
    oh nevermind then...yeah some of the ampitheaters don't gave pits...there's lawn but that's behind the seats... I had to settle for seats this time around. I don't know If I can manage but I'm gonna have to. :(