Options

chili peppers tonight

uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
edited September 2006 in Other Music
faaawk, i got so drunk tonght that i was denied admittance to the air canada centre. had SEVENTH row seas and i missed the entire show. i hate myself right now.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    uninnocent wrote:
    faaawk, i got so drunk tonght that i was denied admittance to the air canada centre. had SEVENTH row seas and i missed the entire show. i hate myself right now.

wow. sorry to hear. not a big rhcp fan anymore, but that sucks.... it'll get better. you need a make up show, pronto, of some sort.
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    That's a rookie mistake. I hope you sold your tickets at least or you're 0 fer 2 for the evening ;)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    :rolleyes: tut tut :D

I must admit it I was quite drunk at the Milan PJ show :eek: I was drinking wine on an empty stomach not good.
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    I once got denied entrance to a STP show which I still kick myself for.

At least the Chili Peppers will still be touring for awhile.
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    uninnocent wrote:

I feel your pain...Funny well not funny at the time I was rather pissed off...my girl and I went to see RHCP at Endfest back in August and goy ejected because she was too drunk. Not only that but we had to take a cab back to our hotel and back to the concert venue the next day. All in all it was a $300 tab for a show we never saw!!! Not impressed to say the least.

In the end it worked out ok as we were able to get some tickets they released just before the show for the concert in Vancouver.
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    That's a rookie mistake. I hope you sold your tickets at least or you're 0 fer 2 for the evening ;)
    trust me, i'm no rookie. just went a li'l overboard. and now that i'm sober, i've realized that i got denied re-admittance when i went for a smoke. i apparently got in no problem. they even confiscated my ticket. fuckers.
  • Options
    did you guys hear what chad and john did the other night? after a little cover of sunday bloody sunday with the two, they went into smells like teen spirit! check this out. its crazy...can't wait to see them in october. hope you see them some time soon.

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/undercontrol_photos/RHCP%20Concert/?action=view&current=SmellsLikeTeenSpirt.flv&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    That sucks. I'll be seeing them next month...i'll be sure i dont go out for a smoke....wait i dont smoke...
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    uninnocent wrote:

Daaamn...hope that doesn't happen to me...seeing them on 11-30 in Milan...