who is totally pumped for LIGHT GRENADES!!!!

edited November 2006 in Other Music
incubus' new album light grenades comes out nov. 28, and i caaaaaan't wait.

the new mcr cd is holding me over till then(guilty), but light grenades is going to be better i beleive. go on to youtube and you can see a 30 second clip of each song. its sweeeeet.
i gather speed...from u fucking with me

"i am the first man to shit my pants ya whew!"

its no crime to escape..theres still time to escape...theres still time so escape...

"yellow ledbetter is like the smoke after a 3 hour fuckfest" - 62strat

st.louis 04, chicago 06, and counting...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i was so disappointed with crow left of the murder. i hope this is a step up.
  • i was so disappointed with crow left of the murder. i hope this is a step up.

really? why? i mean it was definatly their worst album but i still thought it was great. the new bassist is a huge step down from the last bassist. but i think this album is going to be pretty amazing.

its no crime to escape..theres still time to escape...theres still time so escape...

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    really? why? i mean it was definatly their worst album but i still thought it was great. the new bassist is a huge step down from the last bassist. but i think this album is going to be pretty amazing.

just didnt impress me. i think morning view just set the bar impossibly high for them and i expected too much. there were some really great songs, but most of it seemed uninspired and rote.
  • really? why? i mean it was definatly their worst album but i still thought it was great. the new bassist is a huge step down from the last bassist. but i think this album is going to be pretty amazing.

I thought it was kinda weird that they took a rhythm guitar player and made him their bassist. Ben was a good fit for the Roots, but their replacement Captain Kirk is waaaay better.
    NERDS!
  • really? why? i mean it was definatly their worst album but i still thought it was great. the new bassist is a huge step down from the last bassist. but i think this album is going to be pretty amazing.

That whole response makes me throw up. Worst album? Fuck... man. I don't really think anyone gave ACLOTM that much of a chance because everybody just adores Morning View so much... fucking album. Anyway... Ben Kenney being a step down? Dude, he's brought more to the stage as well as more talent to the band! When they played on stage during ACLOTM tour, they (BB, Jose, and Ben) had a drum off, that was fucking awesome. Plus, Ben doesn't play gay ass shitty slap bass or whatev Dirk played. Also... have you checked Ben's solo shit? He creates each song by himself (instrumentally he plays all and lyrically he made all)... I'd have to say Ben COULD be a better addition than Kilmore... but let's not go that far until we hear this new album.

And yes, Light Grenades will fucking kill... leak will be coming soon, I guarantee it.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • That whole response makes me throw up. Worst album? Fuck... man. I don't really think anyone gave ACLOTM that much of a chance because everybody just adores Morning View so much... fucking album. Anyway... Ben Kenney being a step down? Dude, he's brought more to the stage as well as more talent to the band! When they played on stage during ACLOTM tour, they (BB, Jose, and Ben) had a drum off, that was fucking awesome. Plus, Ben doesn't play gay ass shitty slap bass or whatev Dirk played. Also... have you checked Ben's solo shit? He creates each song by himself (instrumentally he plays all and lyrically he made all)... I'd have to say Ben COULD be a better addition than Kilmore... but let's not go that far until we hear this new album.

And yes, Light Grenades will fucking kill... leak will be coming soon, I guarantee it.

dirk wasnt bad

ben is good

Aclotm was fine.

Light grenades is better. ive heard it and it has a few low points but it is much more in the vein of Mae yourself.
    No one is Righteous.......
  • SkooledSkooled Posts: 147
    their old bassist fuckin owned
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhh Fuck Yeah!!!!
    An ounce of deception
    Kills a pound of pain
  • WOW. i just preview it, thank you!!! it sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!
    An ounce of deception
    Kills a pound of pain
  • DieasGrey wrote:
    dirk wasnt bad

ben is good

Aclotm was fine.

Light grenades is better. ive heard it and it has a few low points but it is much more in the vein of Mae yourself.

where did you hear it???

• where did you hear it???

Scroll up. There are 30 second peeks of every song on Youtube.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • There have also been listening parties. I think 2, right?
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • I REALLY wish this would leak. I'm getting impatient now.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • We're a little anxious about this one around here. It's been pre-ordered and we're resigned to wait until it comes to make a judgment about it. Sort of. Anna Molly definitely did not blow us away.
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~