Options

any plans to see any Pearl Jam in Blu-Ray?

jorgemsjorgems Posts: 276
edited October 2008 in The Porch
anybody knows?
Albuquerque 98, BSB 99, Houston 2000, San Antonio 2003, Monterrey 2005, Las Vegas 2006, Los Angeles Night 2 2008 (Ed Solo)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    I heard they are putting out a DVD in Lazer Beam Ray. It's actually the new kind of DVD. Blue Ray is DONE. DONE I tell you. But Lazer Beam Ray is gonna blow the F up. They are going to put out their next album which is coming out in January on Lazer Beam Ray, followed by a Wold Wide Tour where they are headlining every major Festival in the world and doing meet and greets with every fan from the Ten Club. It's gonna be so sick.

I can't wait. Just bought a Lazer Beam Ray player on BestBuy.com to beat the holiday rush.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    mmm .. somebody say .. blu-ray?

*drools
  • Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    Have any of the concerts been filmed in HD?
  • Options
    If I'm not mistaken, Imagine In Cornice was filmed all in HD. That would be fuckin awesome to watch in HD on my giant tv
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    Lazer Ray is in H3D which is sick! You can actually sit on stage with the band and drink from Ed's wine bottle. All virtually of course.
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    mmmm... Mad Season "Live at the Moore" on Blu-Ray. Nummy!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    the clinch film was going to be an hd-dvd and then they went bye bye.
  • Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 787
    Neil is sold on Blu Ray for his archives and even pitches for PS3 ("This notes for you"). For a band like PJ that has always been Viva la Vinyl, this is the next best thing - uncompressed audio!!!

Check out Neil's pitch from Sun Microsystems:
    http://news.zdnet.com/2422-13568_22-200356.html

Noteworthy is the release date keeps getting pushed back and now rumors are surfacing that he's switching to straight DVD (booooo!!).

Would love to have some PJ in an advanced audio format. Unleash the vault!
  • Options
    I always thought that BluRay was the Ray Charles covers album by Blue Man Group.
    Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.