Options

New who album in early summer, AMerican tour Sept-Dec

poto101poto101 Posts: 386
edited February 2006 in Other Music
On the Blog I use to publish The Boy Who Heard Music there are rumours that the Who tour scheduled for 2006 will not happen. I posted this announcement. It is true as of today, but obviously life has a way of throwing curved balls.

"There will be a tour. We already have European Festival dates slotted in June and July. (These are our first Festivals since Cincinatti, a mark of respect to the fans who died at our concert there in December 1979. That long time ban of ours on playing 'festival' seating, with very few exceptions, was finally broken at Live Aid 1985, and Live 8 and Yokohama Japan now showing on TowserTV in 2004).

The American part of the tour, probably in three - or even four - legs, happens from September to December. We go on to the rest of the world in 2007. There will be a new CD sometime in the early summer. I know I've cried wolf a few times, but this time I have committed because I have about enough music for a new CD, and I'm still producing. Also, Rachel has agreed to come for the entire tour and do In The Attic before every show. This will prevent me becoming bored."

i'm excited about a who2 album, but FUCKKKKK, i'll be in college durin sept-dec and i dont knwo what my chances are of seeing the who live.... been wanting to forever.
It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
Chicago x2, Summerfest x2, 2006
Chicago THE VIC, Lollapalooza, 2007
bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
Chicago x2 2009

(EV chicago 2008 night 2)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments