Foo Fighters concert on Direct T.V. channel 334

patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
edited September 2006 in Other Music
From London's Hyde Park. I have no idea when this was, but really cool to watch. I'm sure its not the whole show, but a good hr of it is played every other hr or so. Enjoy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• From London's Hyde Park. I have no idea when this was, but really cool to watch. I'm sure its not the whole show, but a good hr of it is played every other hr or so. Enjoy

It was earlier this year in June I think QOTSA, Motorhead and Julliette and the Licks supported them.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • It was earlier this year in June I think QOTSA, Motorhead and Julliette and the Licks supported them.

why thank you for that info :)
  • This concert of the Foo Fighters can you buy this on dvd or cd? I love watching this. Anybody know? Thanks :)
  • There is a channel on Comcast showing the same concert. It's some sort of Music HD channel that plays concerts/videos from MTV/VH1/CMT. Stuff like VH1 Storytellers, MTV's $2 Bill Concert Series, etc. Even though it's supposed to be high-def, it looks and sounds just fine on my regular TV, and I love the fact that one channel is showing all the good concert broadcasts from these stations and I don't have to deal with any of that reality show crap.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Here's the boot, audio only.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S6IUW91M
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Gotta love those DirectTV freeview concerts. That's how I got into Pearl Jam, watching the L@TG freeview in '03 :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Sawyer wrote:
    not working Pat...getting a headstart on tonight:) How many Bloody Marys deep are you?:)

No i'm at work, gotta pay the bills. I've had a cold all week, will see how we do tonight.
  • missed it..but saw the googoo dolls last week on one of the satellite channels...
    ...It's only after disaster that we can be resurrected...
    it's only after you've lost everything ...that you are free to do anything....(Fight Club)

... I'll ride the wave...where it takes me....