Jimmy Buffett at Alpine Valley July 28.

patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
edited February 2007 in Other Music
Well PJ won't play that weekend the double show I'm sure they are planning to play at East Troy. hehe Tickets go on sale Monday Feb 26th 10am
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bump for Mr. Buffett. I'm actually going to try and get tickets for this show. My 16 yr old nephew loves Buffett and wants to go. His mom said yes he can go. :D
  • "He was a Kodiak lookin' fella 'bout 19 feet tall he rambled up over the hill 'spectin' me to do one of two things: flip or fly, I didn't do either one. It hung him up. He starts sniffin' 'round my body tryin' to smell fear, but he ain't gonna smell no fear, 'cause I'm God's own drunk and a fearless man. It hung him up. He looked me right in my eyes and my eyes was a lot redder than his was. It hung him up."

I've always like that song.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • "He was a Kodiak lookin' fella 'bout 19 feet tall he rambled up over the hill 'spectin' me to do one of two things: flip or fly, I didn't do either one. It hung him up. He starts sniffin' 'round my body tryin' to smell fear, but he ain't gonna smell no fear, 'cause I'm God's own drunk and a fearless man. It hung him up. He looked me right in my eyes and my eyes was a lot redder than his was. It hung him up."

I've always like that song.

PBM

It's gonna be a fun time on the hill at Alpine July 28th. :D
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Like I explained to y'all once before I ain't no drinkin' man, but temptation got the best of me, and I took a slash, WHOA!

That yellow whiskey runnin' down my throat like honeydew rhine water and I took another slash! Took another and another and another and before ya knew it I drank one whole jug of that shit and commence to get hot flashes! Goose pimples was runnin' up and down my body and a feelin' came over me like something I never experienced before, like I was in love, in love for the first time, with anything that moved!
    I love to turn you on
  • eclecticeclectic Posts: 244
    My brother lives in Jimmy Buffets old house?!No honest.
    'All the rusted signs,we ignore throughout our lives,
    Choosing the shiny ones instead'

Reading 06 - Torino 06 - Wembley 07
  • Jimmy Buffet is the devil.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    NickyNooch wrote:
    Jimmy Buffet is the devil.

Wow. Do tell! Would never think to see that in print, unless he's your illegitimate father!! :)
    I love to turn you on
  • cilcia wrote:
    Wow. Do tell! Would never think to see that in print, unless he's your illegitimate father!! :)

You live in a beach town with a large amount of tourism... you start to hate everything the man stands for and his music.

He tends to beat a melody to death. He's pretty much a popstar who has had a successful music career for 30 years, but not a good type of popstar like Michael Jackson :)

Banana Wind I honestly believe is the worst album of all time.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• NickyNooch wrote:
    You live in a beach town with a large amount of tourism... you start to hate everything the man stands for and his music.

He tends to beat a melody to death. He's pretty much a popstar who has had a successful music career for 30 years, but not a good type of popstar like Michael Jackson :)

Banana Wind I honestly believe is the worst album of all time.

He's following of fans are amazing though. I look forward to seeing all the Parrotheads on July 28th.