Listening to Chris Cornell at the Dentist today

patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
edited June 2007 in Other Music
While having a cracked tooth pulled this afternoon at the dentist. I had my Ipod playing Cornell's new album Carry On. I wasn't sure if they were going to let me but they said sure no problem. Made the time just fly by. :D

Yes another Cornell thread. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    yes this really deserved a new thread, thanks for sharing this with the Cornell message board

and yes, I've just been awarded an Honorary Doctorate at Sarcasm University
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    I just excited that I might be able to bring my ipod to the dentist with me now. Although I won't be listening to Cornell-Lite.
    NERDS!
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    dunkman wrote:
    yes this really deserved a new thread, thanks for sharing this with the Cornell message board

You were first in your class I bet. :D hehe

I just excited that I might be able to bring my ipod to the dentist with me now. Although I won't be listening to Cornell-Lite.

I was glad I didn't have to listen to the elevator music playing over the intercom. Good luck when you see the dentist. :)
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Chris is DJing on Lithium 24 right now... playing his songs, and some other favs
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    thats funny becuase my dentist took me to my first chris cornell show (audioslave). we're good friends with our dentist.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    dunkman wrote:

man why are so many people against the cornell love.. really
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    Cornell is on Jimmy Kimmel tonite.
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!