Options

to anyone who bought Boris, Pink this tuesday

mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,820
edited May 2006 in Other Music
whats with the 3 tear apart picture inserts? anyone know?

by the way the album is awesome
350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    whats with the 3 tear apart picture inserts? anyone know?

by the way the album is awesome

I think they are a puzzle you can do if you want to. I thought it was pretty neat, I really like the artwork on it. It IS a pretty awesome album. NOt as good as Akuma No Uta (well, to me yet), but it is still really sweet with lots of great riffing.

Also the guitarist is kind of a babe
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Options
    so shocking that you're the only one to respond ;)
  • Options
    so shocking that you're the only one to respond ;)

hahah no kidding. The last track is pretty killer. I think the second might be my favourite, though
  • Options
    yeah the second track is awesome.

really cool how they "metalized" the "sigur ros sound" on the first track too
  • Options
    Hehehe, drone bands do that sometimes, they make some gorgeous soundscapes. Sometimes it is oppressively bleak, but others it is gorgeous, like on the new Jesu EP. I love it when Boris is heavy as fuck. It it makes for fun listenings
  • Options
    burnin-candleburnin-candle Posts: 158
    Echoes wrote:
    Hehehe, drone bands do that sometimes, they make some gorgeous soundscapes. Sometimes it is oppressively bleak, but others it is gorgeous, like on the new Jesu EP. I love it when Boris is heavy as fuck. It it makes for fun listenings

I've had this since the Japanese release. Great to see Southern Lord pick it up again. Although Akuma No Uta is still my fav. ;) Oh wait, maybe it's Amplifier Worship...oh who the fuck cares...lol

By the way Echoes, is the new Jesu on the atmospheric/beautiful soundscape side? Just wandering before I pick it up.
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done"

If you can't get high on purely music and the sounds that you hear, you're missing out on something.
  • Options
    Yeah, it is definately a more atmospheric, gorgeous drone with some clean vocals, some keyboard inflections, and some pretty solid drum beats