shiny toy guns

libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
edited February 2007 in Other Music
Anyone here familiar with them? I keep hearing this one song of theirs on the radio..it's kind of catchy..i was wondering what the rest of their stuff sounds like.
These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Penny453Penny453 Posts: 200
    of course. I've actually have been looking to buy their cd ever since I hear Le Disko..but no one seems to have it. I may have to order it online. The lead singers voice in that song reminds me of Peaches.
    "And even when I'm right with you I'm so far away"
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    wow..someone responded. Ive read a couple of reviews on amazon that said that was the only good song and if your going to buy it based on that one song don't bother. Yeah I dont know I'll try to listen to some more songs.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    I work at a record store and we played it one day, fucking terrible, if you like that one song then you might like the rest but I was just like "this blows and somehow reminds me of a gwen stefani song", a little harsh perhaps and I was having a bad day at the time that being said I say thumbs down
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
    mrwalkerb wrote:
    I work at a record store and we played it one day, fucking terrible, if you like that one song then you might like the rest but I was just like "this blows and somehow reminds me of a gwen stefani song", a little harsh perhaps and I was having a bad day at the time that being said I say thumbs down

ewww..well the new Gwen Stefani really sucks..unfortunately ive heard it. Yeah thanks...Ive been hearing this a lot. I dont want to buy the whole album based on hearing that one song.
    well i finally got it..it's not bad at all. Well then again I like Le Disko. It's nothing ground breaking but it's entertaining.