snake river conspiracy

libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
edited July 2006 in Other Music
What happened to them? Im not sure if anyone here likes them but i was wondering if anyone knows what became of them.
These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BetterRadioBetterRadio Posts: 189
    wellwater conspiracy is matt cameron's band.

not sure if thats what you mean.
    They're gonna tell you where to walk
    When to smile and just what to say
    They say have your own fun...

Need vinyl, doggs.
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    wellwater conspiracy is matt cameron's band.

not sure if thats what you mean.

no, there's a band called Snake River Conspiracy, but i doubt anyone here wouldve been into them.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    I think I have an MP3 of them covering How Soon Is Now. I don't recall where I got it from.

Female lead singer?

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    I think I have an MP3 of them covering How Soon Is Now. I don't recall where I got it from.

Female lead singer?

PBM
    yep...female lead singer. I think that was the only song people would be familiar with..that cover. It wasnt half bad.
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    libragirl, i heard about Snake River conspiracy, they were a great band. When I worked in college radio back in 2000, I fell in love w/their song, "You and Your Friend" i had that song stuck in my head all day. :D

and their cover of How Soon Is Now? is AWESOME! I heard Moz really dug it :)

i wonder too, what happened to them. they were such a great band!
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    libragirl, i heard about Snake River conspiracy, they were a great band. When I worked in college radio back in 2000, I fell in love w/their song, "You and Your Friend" i had that song stuck in my head all day. :D

and their cover of How Soon Is Now? is AWESOME! I heard Moz really dug it :)

i wonder too, what happened to them. they were such a great band!

:cool:

yeah they were pretty good..kind of had that NIN vibe. I remember Moz bragging about their cover of his song.....

Im thinking they broke up..when i looked up their website..it was really old info..nothing updated...i should try to look again.
    I searched for their website and they actually had new album 2006 posted on the first page...well i guess that's my answer.