Foo in Philly in February!!

Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Posts: 1,383
edited November 2007 in Other Music
Foo Fighters tix go onsale this Friday for Philly (2/21/08). Any chance one of you fellow PJ fans has access to a presale password and is willing to share? I've wanted to see this band for...well...over 10 years :) The Spectrum has got to be one of the greatest places I could imagine to do so for the first time.
And please don't hate. I don't belong to their fanclub, nor do I frequent their message board. There's only room in my life for complete obsession over one band. :)
Please PM if you're able to share.
:)
*Rock and/or Roll!*
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I saw the Foo's a couple years ago with Weezer and they definitely put on an entertaining set.

Sorry, no pre-sale password from me, but if I come across one, I'll PM you.
    Okay... seatbelts. Just put the little thing into the big thing and... I tell ya what. If you don't know how to fasten your seatbelt, just raise your hand and I'll have Tommy Boy here come back there and hit you in the head with a tack hammer because you're a RETARD.
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Why keep it to PM's? There are others here too who could benefit... :D
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • how do you know they're playing on 2/21? It's not on their website or anything.
    "Music could provide the light you cannot resist" -R.E.M., "I'm Gonna DJ"

"My relationship with the band began as a love affair on the phone with Jeff." -Eddie Vedder, Rolling Stone, 10/28/93
  • DOSW wrote:
    Why keep it to PM's? There are others here too who could benefit... :D
    Fair enough :) I wasn't trying to hoard info. Just figured some people aren't comfortable sharing that type of info publicly. Ya know?
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • how do you know they're playing on 2/21? It's not on their website or anything.
    Actually, it is right on the front page.
    http://www.foofighters.com/
    And that was up before I even started this thread.
    Additionally, I get emails from Ticketmaster and Livenation with local concert updates every week, and it was on there.
    http://www.livenation.com/event/getEvent/eventId/310074/
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Ok, so I've had my issues with our Message Pit over the years...but I don't believe I've experienced anything quite like this:
    http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=107194
    In case that last post of mine gets edited by a Mod again, here is what I had to say about the lameness:
    Are you kidding me? I coughed up the cash, it was just for a hard copy of the disc instead of through iTunes. That was my prerogative. Just as it should be my prerogative to ask fellow fans if their willing to do a favor and share their "benefit" with someone else. It is the choice of the people whether they want to share it or not. And that shouldn't be mandated by a mod, IMO.
    Not trying to start trouble, but I could think of far worse offenses worth editing. It's not like I was asking for it to be posted publicly. Where else to go ask fellow fans for help than the message board?
    And truly, how different is asking someone to let me buy their extra tickets from asking someone not even going to my hometown show to help me out with this?
    The fact that I've been censored annoys me more than the fact that the Philly show isn't even getting the presale. Well...almost.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • February 18th WORCESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • 13PJ13 wrote:
    Actually, it is right on the front page.
    http://www.foofighters.com/
    And that was up before I even started this thread.
    Additionally, I get emails from Ticketmaster and Livenation with local concert updates every week, and it was on there.
    http://www.livenation.com/event/getEvent/eventId/310074/
    yeah sorry about that. I get those e-mails too and I just got that e-mail today.
    "Music could provide the light you cannot resist" -R.E.M., "I'm Gonna DJ"

"My relationship with the band began as a love affair on the phone with Jeff." -Eddie Vedder, Rolling Stone, 10/28/93
  • I just scored two tickets. Password is everlong or echo. Goodluck see you there Yostarama
  • yostarama wrote:
    I just scored two tickets. Password is everlong or echo. Goodluck see you there Yostarama
    Thanks so much for the password...my damn itunes password didn't do a damn thing!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • fuckin a. i didnt think tickets would go THAT fast. its only an hour after the presale started and i only scored section 314A row 13. i was expecting either floor or lower bowl. still, im just happy im goin.
  • I was on at Ten and got put in queqe for like 15 min I got sec 215 row 4. For the spectrum that is realy good seats 4 rows off the floor to the right of the stage. Later yostarama
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Grrr.... I had the chance to get two lower level tix (although they were pretty far back) but I couldn't finish the deal because I had to do it between classes and the internet connection is so damn slow that putting all my info in and waiting would have made me lose mucho points for being late to class.

Damn it. I could get a decent seat if I went alone I guess, but the Foos aren't really an ideal concert for going alone.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    I picked up 3 tix for the Detroit show. Haven't seen them since 1998
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    2 tix for the Philly show...
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • So we pulled seats in 202, row 7. Not spectacular, not terrible either. A better alternative to GA Floor (PJ is about the only band I will go through that for), and much better alternative than upper level anywhere.
    See you all there!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*