<3<3<3

:)
"Forgive every being,
the bad feelings 
it's just me"

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    I'm still trying to get my hands on a copy of Mirrorball! So it'll probably take me awhile but now sounds like Heart of Gold is one I'll have to add to my list of things to watch!! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    Just buy everything Neil ever made.
    You won't regret it :D
    Just buy everything Neil ever made.
    You won't regret it :D

I've got Live Rust. Excellent album. :) Getting my hands on Mirrorball has proven to be a bit tougher. And I suspect that I won't just be able to walk in and buy Heart of Gold either. Neil has proven to be quite elusive where I am concerned! :D BUT I will keep trying. Figure it's worth it! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    just rented and watched the dvd.. simply gorgeous...~

<3<3<3

Yup. Saw it in the cinema a few months back. Twas great alright. Must buy it.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Definitely an amazingly shot concert DVD. Prairie Wind isn't one of his best albums though, but the experience is what makes the concert great as opposed to the songs themselves. But at least they throw in some classics for good measure.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    just rented and watched the dvd.. simply gorgeous...~

<3<3<3

it was such a beautiful movie, i agree
  • Jeanie wrote:
    I've got Live Rust. Excellent album. :) Getting my hands on Mirrorball has proven to be a bit tougher. And I suspect that I won't just be able to walk in and buy Heart of Gold either. Neil has proven to be quite elusive where I am concerned! :D BUT I will keep trying. Figure it's worth it! :)

There´s a DVD for Live Rust...amazing
    ...can´t wear my mask, your first my last...
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Jeanie wrote:
    I'm still trying to get my hands on a copy of Mirrorball! So it'll probably take me awhile but now sounds like Heart of Gold is one I'll have to add to my list of things to watch!! :)

I don't work for Amazon or anything but it's been a very rare occasion when I couldn't find what I was looking for here, no matter how old or obscure.
    There´s a DVD for Live Rust...amazing

Boy!! This list is sure getting expensive!! :) I really have to get onto it though. It's been bugging me for years!!! I really like Neil. Just haven't kept up with purchasing and viewing and listening!! Guess I best get on with it! He'll release something else soon and I'll be further behind!! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    gabers wrote:
    I don't work for Amazon or anything but it's been a very rare occasion when I couldn't find what I was looking for here, no matter how old or obscure.

Thanks gabers. The problem is Peter C mentioned Mirrorball on a thread a few months ago and reminded me that I still hadn't bought it!! And so I tried to buy it over the Xmas period. Only it all started coming back to me........it's really hard to get!! Probably what slowed me down in the first place!! Anyway, my sister in law, is now supposed to be watching what copies come up on ebay and bidding for me, but she's let 3 copies pass her by because of the damn kids!!! BUT I will get it! And the others too! Now if we could just hurry up and get the broadband here there'd be no stopping me!! I'd be an ebay whore in seconds and I'd buy bloody everything!!! :D Hmmmm.......maybe it's good I don't have it! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    Jeanie wrote:

mirrorball is so worthy of the hunting!
    i guess now i was extremely fortunate when i found two of them at a used cd store . i purchased them and shipped one off to a dear friend. good luck wished your way...~

"Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

mirrorball is so worthy of the hunting!
    i guess now i was extremely fortunate when i found two of them at a used cd store . i purchased them and shipped one off to a dear friend. good luck wished your way...~

Thanks!! I'm gonna need all the good luck I can get I suspect!!! BUT I will prevail!! I know it's worth it!! :) Just kicking myself for not getting it way back when I had the chance!! Bit like Tools Salival!!! Still kicking myself over that one too!!! :) Sometimes I'm really dumb! :eek:
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I saw it in theatres. Brilliant!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    are you trying to get mirrorball on vinyl or something?

it's really not that hard to find...i always see used copies at the record store. now, if you're looking for merkinball, i can understand!

Merkinball I have. Mirrorball on CD is proving very elusive here in Oz. I keep forgetting to get it and then when I go looking no show! Of course you will have no trouble finding it! I am the one cursed to spend eternity trying to hunt it down! :D That's just the way things are! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift