Options

I hope not to find anyone puking in the bathroom...

jorgemsjorgems Posts: 276
edited February 2008 in The Porch
during the Ed show in San Diego...I take it is a small venue and also small bathroom so it would be sad to find totally wasted people puking in the toilet... :(
Albuquerque 98, BSB 99, Houston 2000, San Antonio 2003, Monterrey 2005, Las Vegas 2006, Los Angeles Night 2 2008 (Ed Solo)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,392
    Probably not gonna be a problem bro. I think you'll be ok on that front.

PS. Is this you? http://youtube.com/watch?v=zNvxN9drEDw
  • Options
    jorgemsjorgems Posts: 276
    Nope not me...I usually use a glass... :)
    Albuquerque 98, BSB 99, Houston 2000, San Antonio 2003, Monterrey 2005, Las Vegas 2006, Los Angeles Night 2 2008 (Ed Solo)
  • Options
    I hope everyone gets wasted and it turns into a giant puke party.
  • Options
    puking is for the inexperienced drinker. Their are not many of those on this board...
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
  • Options
    jorgems wrote:
    during the Ed show in San Diego...I take it is a small venue and also small bathroom so it would be sad to find totally wasted people puking in the toilet... :(

Haha what a weird topic...but I completely agree. The other day I was reading that thread about the Boston Night II puker...I better not see any of that in SD!
    If I had known then what I know now...
  • Options
    Spreckels doesn't allow alcohol inside the theater, so I suspect you won't have to worry about this.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    wow! just saw some thread about drugs.. gorillaz eating shit.. now puke?
    man! we are all hardcore here!!!!
    "I had a false belief
    I thought I came here to stay
    We're all just visiting
    All just breaking like waves.."

07/09/06
    07/10/06
    07/15/06