Johnny Cash 'God's gonna cut you down' video

casper leblanccasper leblanc Posts: 1,246
edited November 2006 in Other Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5miI5Jq8wQ4&mode=related&search=

in general very cool video, nice tribute
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    When I first saw this vid the other day on Much Music, they introduced it as "a new video from Johnny Cash featuring Justin Timberlake". My first reaction was please tell me there isn't some remix type video coming on with Justin dancing and adding backbeats to a Cash classic!!?? Thank goodness that was not the case. I like the video. It's great to see the span of music/entertainers that have been touched by such a great artist.
    I "waved to all my friends" at:
    Toronto 22/08/98 - Toronto 05/10/00 - Buffalo 02/05/03 - Toronto 28/06/03 - Montreal 29/06/03 - Kitchener 11/09/05 - London 12/09/05- Hamilton 13/09/05 - Montreal 15/09/05 - Ottawa 16/09/05 - Toronto 19/09/05 - Toronto 09/05/06 - Toronto 10/05/06 - Toronto 21/08/09
  • Options
    Thing about Justin Timberlake is: the guy was born in Memphis. So lets give him that. :)
  • Options
    typically, i would throw a fit that kid rock, justin timberlake and the asshole from coldplay are involved, but the fact that they got all those other kickass artists to be in it as well as create a spooky video to a great song, i'm actually pretty stoked on that video.

thanks for sharin'
  • Options
    LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    it was especially cool to see bono and johnny depp....they balanced it out since they had lame artists like amy lee, justin timberlake, and kid rock
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.