any suggestions anyone

jorgemsjorgems Posts: 276
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I want to take my 3 year old to Disney and go to the San Diego concert night 2, but I want my wife to come with me to the concert...But who would watch my kid the night of the concert? any suggestions?

we are flying from mexico...
Albuquerque 98, BSB 99, Houston 2000, San Antonio 2003, Monterrey 2005, Las Vegas 2006, Los Angeles Night 2 2008 (Ed Solo)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Coatcheck??

j/k..:D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • KeiranKeiran Posts: 393
    I'm guessing you don't have family/friends in San Diego that you feel comfortable with as caregivers for your son. Consider keaving Jr. at home this time with grandma or someone extremely trustworthy. You can always come back for Disneyland at a later date but the safety and trust of your child is irreplaceable.

Parenthood requires sacrifices and in my case that usually meant not getting to do exactly what I wanted - but to this very day I never regret doing what was needed. But I'm sure you already know that! Take care and best of luck :)
    I wish a guy like Eddie, would like me.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    jorgems wrote:
    I want to take my 3 year old to Disney and go to the San Diego concert night 2, but I want my wife to come with me to the concert...But who would watch my kid the night of the concert? any suggestions?

Put a Mickey Mouse Costume over the TV and you should be good for 5-6 hours.......
  • jorgemsjorgems Posts: 276
    the worst case scenario here is I go to the concert by myself and they stay at the hotel...
    Albuquerque 98, BSB 99, Houston 2000, San Antonio 2003, Monterrey 2005, Las Vegas 2006, Los Angeles Night 2 2008 (Ed Solo)
  • KeiranKeiran Posts: 393
    jorgems wrote:
    the worst case scenario here is I go to the concert by myself and they stay at the hotel...

True, but at least you know your child is safe and you'll still have a wonderful day together at Disneyland as a family. Hope everything works out and that you all have a great time!
    I wish a guy like Eddie, would like me.
  • I'm likely going to be going to Van night 1 by myself as my husband will be at home with our son, unless his Mom is able to come over from the island. It's unfortunate that he can't come, but of course our son is the most important thing :) And I'm the one who's the giant PJ fan, so of course he is the one who gets to stay home :P
    "The bottom line is that when we all plug in, Eddie can make us dance and play like little molecules bouncing off the wall. And, for whatever reason, we can make him feel like singing."
    - Stone Gossard, Musician Magazine, 1995
  • jorgems wrote:

Probably your best bet.

I wouldn't trust my kid with anyone I didn't know. Not at that young age.
    sometimes life don't leave you alone
  • suppafreak wrote:
    Probably your best bet.

I wouldn't trust my kid with anyone I didn't know. Not at that young age.

Ditto. And you will still have so much fun at Disney Land it will be totally worth them coming :)
    "The bottom line is that when we all plug in, Eddie can make us dance and play like little molecules bouncing off the wall. And, for whatever reason, we can make him feel like singing."
    - Stone Gossard, Musician Magazine, 1995
  • Call your hotel concierge to find out what they recommend or if they have daycare or sitter services.

If it's a Super8 then you're screwed....
    the Minions
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    jorgems wrote:

Take your daughter..
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16