"I wanna believe in the mercy of the world again."

WAR + MAGIC BEANS = PEACE
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    September 6th, wednesday

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Alone.Alone. Posts: 54
    Dude, i totally dig them, im soo there!

Candlebox is playing there two nights late sept. too!

ohh man.
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    i dont know where the showbox is but i dont think its near me

i think theyre playing in philly in august or september...id like to go see them
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • alobaralobar Posts: 310
    Yeah, I'll definitely go see them again! They were rockin' hard last year when they played my hometown, Bellingham, WA. I've also heard rumors they might come back up here too, so I might hold off to see if they add it to their tour schedule.
    "I wanna believe in the mercy of the world again."

WAR + MAGIC BEANS = PEACE
  • Meine liebeMeine liebe Posts: 203
    I am there. I already had a trip planned for that week in Seattle and my friend was goofing around on my computer and was like "hey, i wonder what the black keys are up to" and we looked on theri site and saw they were playing at the Showbox and it so happened it was the week I was gonna be there. Worked out nicely and the price is right too.

I saw them at a tiny club in Nashville about a year ago and it was awesome. We are in for a treat.

Look for me and my girlfriend. We will be the tourists gawking around and later rocking out..
    I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.

Mitch Hedberg
    man, im so pumped. my bass player and i love them. ive never been to the showbox. how is it? im assuming its small?

-Marcus.
    alobar wrote:
    Yeah, I'll definitely go see them again! They were rockin' hard last year when they played my hometown, Bellingham, WA. I've also heard rumors they might come back up here too, so I might hold off to see if they add it to their tour schedule.

i'm assuming they played at the Mt Baker Theatre, right? that would have been awesome!!!

Alone. wrote:
    man, im so pumped. my bass player and i love them. ive never been to the showbox. how is it? im assuming its small?

-Marcus.

never been either, but i believe you are right

i dont even know where its at in seattle....ha.
  • jorittjoritt Posts: 2
    When I saw that the black keys were playing at the showbox i thought i had to post a message and tell everyone who lives in the NW to go see this show. I was a little suprised there was already a posting. Nobody around here has heard of them. If you haven't either their website has some music you can check out.
    ritterje wrote:
    When I saw that the black keys were playing at the showbox i thought i had to post a message and tell everyone who lives in the NW to go see this show. I was a little suprised there was already a posting. Nobody around here has heard of them. If you haven't either their website has some music you can check out.

i found about them from my boss when i lived back in ohio....

he's a huge fan....

he loves the band too.