So now the questions.....

orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
edited March 2008 in The Porch
MSG 1 or MSG 2 ????

will there be an MSG 3 ??????

i cant possibly afford all three or even two, so which do i choose?!?!?

as of right now, i'm thinking 2. maybe.
Jam out with your clam out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i know from chicago 1 and 2 in '06 that 2 was better... but it seems like MSG 1 is better from '03 than MSG 2... so who knows... i think 2 is always a safer bet tho... they got a better feeling for the venue and the crowd... probably less hesitant to throw in rarities... if i make the long trip ill probably try to do both... but chances are not good right now with my financial situation
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    sgossard3 wrote:
    i know from chicago 1 and 2 in '06 that 2 was better... but it seems like MSG 1 is better from '03 than MSG 2... so who knows... i think 2 is always a safer bet tho... they got a better feeling for the venue and the crowd... probably less hesitant to throw in rarities... if i make the long trip ill probably try to do both... but chances are not good right now with my financial situation

yea thats what i was thinkin. ur right tho, 1 was better than 2 in '03, but 2 was waaaaaaaay better than 1 in '98.
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    long red wrote:
    yea thats what i was thinkin. ur right tho, 1 was better than 2 in '03, but 2 was waaaaaaaay better than 1 in '98.

its a great problem to have:)
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Mondays and Tuesdays usually suck shit on or about the same level so it's really a crap shoot..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    The Champ wrote:
    Mondays and Tuesdays usually suck shit on or about the same level so it's really a crap shoot..

well then, that gives MSG 2 2008 the edge, vbeing that it's on a wednesday. ;)

longred....truly, i say save your pennies and go to both! weven if money is a wee bit tight, pj isn't THAT pricey, but they are sooo worth it! save some dough and GO to both! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

longred....truly, i say save your pennies and go to both! weven if money is a wee bit tight, pj isn't THAT pricey, but they are sooo worth it! save some dough and GO to both! :D

you're the devil!!!

ya think they'll schedule a 3rd show?
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063

Hell yeah it does..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Gather No MossGather No Moss Omaha Posts: 339
    long red wrote:
    MSG 1 or MSG 2 ????

will there be an MSG 3 ??????

i cant possibly afford all three or even two, so which do i choose?!?!?

as of right now, i'm thinking 2. maybe.

The last show is a given.. it is a fact...especially at MSG...
    Buy the ticket, Take the ride..

10/20/91 (Omaha), 7/25/92 (Lolla/Denver), 3/7/94 (Denver), 6/20/95 (Red Rocks), 11/14/97 (Oakland), 6/23/98 (Denver), 10/25/00 (SD), 6/05/03 (SD), 10/8/04 (FL), 7/2/06 (Denver), 7/17/08 (VH1-Who Tribute LA), 10/6/09 (LA), 10/7/09 (LA), 9/3/11 & 9/4/11(PJ20), 12/06/13 (Seattle), 10/09/14 (Lincoln)..
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    long red wrote:
    you're the devil!!!

ya think they'll schedule a 3rd show?

i AM.
    :D

um.........no? would be a beautiful dream, but i just don't think so. bottomline....save your $$$! for BOTH shows! and maybe extra, just in case they DO add a third. ;) and if they don't...so you have some extra dough in your pocket.

btw - i want to meet you this tour! :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

i AM.
    :D

um.........no? would be a beautiful dream, but i just don't think so. bottomline....save your $$$! for BOTH shows! and maybe extra, just in case they DO add a third. ;) and if they don't...so you have some extra dough in your pocket.

btw - i want to meet you this tour! :)

its a deal. both shows AND a meet and greet.