listening to new Timberlake

13»

Comments

• peepingtom wrote:
    in all fairness, i think i'd rather have his lifestyle etc. than be sat in a shitty office scouring the net for something to keep me occupied for the rest of the day like moi .... wouldnt you?

fellas, good night .... ladies, good morning

his lifestyle? he is a 20-something year old child. do you know how fucking stupid he is gonna look in 10 years?

(even though i dont plan to and i dont now) i would rather be making 40 grand sitting in front of a computer with a shitload of dignitty, and friends. when he is 40 he is going to be a lonely, pathetic, former teen idol.

thats the thing about these twits in the lime light today, they think they're gonna be sexy little crappers forever - you can only market yourself as a "hunk" for so long.

that's just me, i respect musicians more than i do models and teen idols.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    caifan82 wrote:
    WTF is this doing a PJ forum?!
    People in here are supposed to have good taste in music...

Other Music mean anything to you?

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • wy wife bought this cd, and it is awful. i can be objective about and still not want to listen to it, but in all honesty, it really is terrible. his last album wasn't good, but it was listenable.

this new album sounds like master p did the beats and hooks. its just bad. bad bad bad.
    those undecided, needn't have faith to be free