Chris Cornell Louisville Palace!

binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
edited May 2007 in Other Music
Who's there? Count me and the wife in! What a special night this will be. CHRIS in the PALACE! MAGIC BABY!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    WTF...I just booked tix for Cincy...but I fucking love the palace! I will go again!

EDIT: Why the fuck can't artists announce tours all at the same time? I would have rather paid 500 bucks a seat to see Cornell rock the Louisville Palace (Greatest fucking venue I've ever been too)...than pay 30 bucks for a fucking general admission show at god damn Bogart's in fucking Ghetto Cincinnati.
    "It's all happening"
  • binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    WTF...I just booked tix for Cincy...but I fucking love the palace! I will go again!

EDIT: Why the fuck can't artists announce tours all at the same time? I would have rather paid 500 bucks a seat to see Cornell rock the Louisville Palace (Greatest fucking venue I've ever been too)...than pay 30 bucks for a fucking general admission show at god damn Bogart's in fucking Ghetto Cincinnati.

I agree with that shit!
    well I'm now going to the Louisville Palace show, got 4th row tix, and still going to the Cincy show....a double dose of cornell is good for me I suppose.
    "It's all happening"
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    I'm there. Shame it's a weeknight. I saw STP at the Palace and it is an awesome venue.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
    know1 wrote:
    I'm there. Shame it's a weeknight. I saw STP at the Palace and it is an awesome venue.

I was 2nd row after the pit for that show...fucking amazing.

Also saw 311 there and had a blast....its hands down THE BEST venue in the ville.
    "It's all happening"
    I was 2nd row after the pit for that show...fucking amazing.

Also saw 311 there and had a blast....its hands down THE BEST venue in the ville.

I didn't have very good tix for that show, but there really isn't a bad seat in the house. Heck, it's cool just to sit in there evenif there isn't a show playing.

• RushlimboRushlimbo Posts: 832
    bump
    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength
  • porchdwellerporchdweller Posts: 228
    Rushlimbo wrote:
    bump

I'll be there. 3rd row yo.
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
  • EricastradaEricastrada Posts: 70
    I decided on just Cincy instead. Friday night shows are so much easier than a Tuesday show.
    Show me potato salald!!!
    No showtime on his website for Louisville or Cincy yet. Hmm.....
    Also, 1 week out and NO INFO on meet and greets for these shows.
    hmm..........

Getting concerned!
  • failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
    I am driving for this one!!! turned it into a total vacation...going to Kansas City to see the royals play then on to see Cornell stop in New Orleans, Houston to see the Astros and then on back towards my sweet Cali!!

sigh...the things I do for Live Cornell!!

my coworkers think I am insane, but after the PJ Denver through to the Gorge extravaganza you'd think they would take it in stride...hahaha...I save up all year for concerts...my boss even had a shirt made for me that says "will work for Live Rock" which is better than her original intention of "will work for Pearl Jam" obvious reasons there...:D
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    I am driving for this one!!! turned it into a total vacation...going to Kansas City to see the royals play then on to see Cornell stop in New Orleans, Houston to see the Astros and then on back towards my sweet Cali!!

sigh...the things I do for Live Cornell!!

my coworkers think I am insane, but after the PJ Denver through to the Gorge extravaganza you'd think they would take it in stride...hahaha...I save up all year for concerts...my boss even had a shirt made for me that says "will work for Live Rock" which is better than her original intention of "will work for Pearl Jam" obvious reasons there...:D

AWESOME!! Welcome to the VILLE!
    Anyone else goin to the show wonder why there is no meet/greet chances as of now?? Just 5 days out and there is not a word on this or the cincy show. WTH?
    Anyone else goin to the show wonder why there is no meet/greet chances as of now?? Just 5 days out and there is not a word on this or the cincy show. WTH?

where you finding this info out at?
    "It's all happening"
    No showtime on his website for Louisville or Cincy yet. Hmm.....
    Also, 1 week out and NO INFO on meet and greets for these shows.
    hmm..........

Getting concerned!

showtimes are on the tix....the Ville is at 8pm, and Cincy is at 9pm.
    "It's all happening"
    where you finding this info out at?

Here ya go:

http://www.chriscornell.com/news/

Still waiting on Meet/Greet chances for these shows. COME ON CHRIS!!!!!!
    Well...who's ready for the show tonight?!

• porchdwellerporchdweller Posts: 228
    Yeah, I'm pretty excited.

Where are everyone's tix. We ended up on left side of stage somewhere near the front prolly like row 3 or something.

If anyone wants to introduce themself I'll wear a blackish gray t shirt with a big Indian (native am) head on it. About 6"1, short light brown hair. I can't wait to see Cornell solo. This is gonna be nice. I don't know how many PJ fans will be there, hopefully quite a few and hopefully a Jim James appearance in the crowd.
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
    My tix are near the front on the right side. I just hope I can get there by showtime.

I cannot believe the Palace isn't sold out! I know it's a Tuesday, but holy shit! 2,700 people don't want to see CHRIS CORNELL????!!!! There are still a lot of tix on Ticketbastard and not just balcony seats!

It's because, imo, that there has been no advertisement at all for this. Hell, my friends are HUGE cornell fans and they had NO IDEA he was gonna play the palace until I told them.
    Chris's PR people do nothing to promote his shows. Maybe this is the way Chris wants it. Low key and very intimate.

Anyhoo... Makes it easier for us diehards up front to get real close to the stage when Chris tells us to get closer:)

I'm in Orcherstra 1 row F. See ya there!!
    I heard a few radio ads for the show, but not much else.
    I am in Orch 2 Row N, but I am still hoping to find a ticket to stand in the Pit down front :)
    I hope Chris and band aren't too tired tonight after last nights awesome show!

Hell, if Indy's any indication, He'll ask us all to come down and get real close to the stage around the encore or 2nd encore. Wife and I had a blast when he asked. AWESOME!

BTW.... AL, is that YOU??????????? Dude if it is, I don't have your number anymore. I've been without a phone for a few months (stolen/lost) and got one today. Is that you bro???? You goin to the show?? Dam, msg back!!!!!
    Yeah, I'm pretty excited.

Where are everyone's tix. We ended up on left side of stage somewhere near the front prolly like row 3 or something.

If anyone wants to introduce themself I'll wear a blackish gray t shirt with a big Indian (native am) head on it. About 6"1, short light brown hair. I can't wait to see Cornell solo. This is gonna be nice. I don't know how many PJ fans will be there, hopefully quite a few and hopefully a Jim James appearance in the crowd.

My usual concert shirt. LOL..... Black 02 Riot shirt from 2002 pearl jam seattle shows. See ya