any Jimmy Eat World fans?

Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
edited October 2007 in Other Music
I'm diggin the new single...hope the album holds up!
"It's all happening"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    I'm diggin the new single...hope the album holds up!
    big fan these days actually, clarity & bleed are great, but futures man, what an album. the stay on my side tonight ep rules too, got BIG hopes for the album, one of the few anticipated albums remaining for me in 2007.

what's the single like? rocky? mellow? dark?
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • The new album's great. Listened to it a week or two ago. There was one song that I absolutely loved, the rest were typical Jimmy Eat World, so they were awesome.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • r1versr1vers Posts: 244
    anywhere this is streaming? going to see them on friday and planning on just buying it there...but would like to hear it prior
    "Last time I think we played that song here was like, a long time ago, and there was a bonfire in the back and people were like throwing each other into it...very exciting days but a huge fucking relief that that's not how it is tonight..." Ed Irvine Night 1 2003, after Deep
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    The new album's great. Listened to it a week or two ago. There was one song that I absolutely loved, the rest were typical Jimmy Eat World, so they were awesome.

typical how though? there is a huge gap between futures and bleed american to me. i don't like bleed american. i love futures.
  • pjhabitpjhabit Posts: 211
    Cant wait to pick this up. Havent heard any of it but I'm sure it'll be good.
    Boise 11/3/00~Fargo 6/15/03~Winnipeg 9/8/05~St. Paul 6/26/06~6/27/06