Velvet Revolver on Letterman this coming Friday...

Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
edited September 2007 in Other Music
I know there's a few fans on here...just a heads up.
"It's all happening"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Ew.
  • Ew.
    they aren't awesome by any stretch but i still like them and will try and watch it. their show with alice in chains was freaking awesome. i had a great time...mainly for AIC but still.
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Cool, I'll try to remember to check it out. I'm a proud fan of VR, I don't care what anyone says.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I know there's a few fans on here...just a heads up.

thanks, that should be good...
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • I wish they'd play 'Get Out The Door.'
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • VR's version of Patience at the Vancouver show was the highlight of the entire concert. Just goes to show how massive a GnR reunion would be. VR's original material for the most part is mediocre and it goes to show that Axl, Izzy, and The DeLeo brotheres were the main songwriting talents in GnR and STP.
  • Matty Boy wrote:
    VR's version of Patience at the Vancouver show was the highlight of the entire concert. Just goes to show how massive a GnR reunion would be. VR's original material for the most part is mediocre and it goes to show that Axl, Izzy, and The DeLeo brotheres were the main songwriting talents in GnR and STP.
    VR's output from the last 5 years has been stronger than Guns N' Roses'.

Just puttin it out there.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V