Options

anyone know anything about "The Fray"

Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
edited January 2006 in Other Music
keep hearing their song "Over My Head"....thought it was pretty solid....kind of Ben Folds Five sound. Anyway just wondering what's the scoop on them???
"It's all happening"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    clayton12clayton12 Athens, GA Posts: 322
    not bad at all. the album is pretty good. you nailed it when saying its like ben folds but not as straight forward catchy pop as ben folds.
  • Options
    BUENABUENA Posts: 165
    keep hearing their song "Over My Head"....thought it was pretty solid....kind of Ben Folds Five sound. Anyway just wondering what's the scoop on them???

If Ben Folds heard that he would slap you. Sleepy, boring pop music. YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN!
    "It's the American Dream I am disbelieving... When the gas in my tank feels like money in the bank... I’m gonna blow it all this time, take me one last ride..." - Gone (vedder)
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    BUENA wrote:
    If Ben Folds heard that he would slap you. Sleepy, boring pop music. YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN!

yeah I wasn't impressed with what I heard.
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    BUENA wrote:
    Well, I doubt Ben Folds would be too upset, he's toured with them. Saw them open for him and that's all I know of them. They were awful.
    "Many of Pearl Jam's most loyal fans are teenagers who do not have the money to pay the $50 or more that is often charged today for tickets to a popular concert...we have made a conscious decision that we do not want to put the price of our concerts out of the reach of many of our fans." 6/94