pumpkins at the Ryman in Nashville...

Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
edited July 2007 in Other Music
that should be cool....tix on sale Saturday.
"It's all happening"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    Dude, you just made my night! :)
    Thanks for the heads up.
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    what's the deal, I dug this up off pollstar, haven't heard anything about it.
    "It's all happening"
  • ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    I just checked ticketmaster :( and they don't have the date listed at all, but the pumpkins website has it listed as 11/5/07 at the Ryman Theatre. Wonder how much tickets will be?
    ReleasH wrote:
    I just checked ticketmaster :( and they don't have the date listed at all, but the pumpkins website has it listed as 11/5/07 at the Ryman Theatre. Wonder how much tickets will be?

it's on the Ryman site as well.....Monday November 5th, 8pm. $49.50 - $55
    "It's all happening"
  • sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,034
    Saw R.E.M. there a few years ago... one of the coolest venues I have ever seen a show in.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    I concur...saw Sheryl Crow in early '06...2nd row from balcony...great seats...very intimate venue...this would be a great show.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    i proposed to my now wife right before an acoustic Alanis Morrisette show there back in 2005.
    "It's all happening"
    Was anyone able to get tix to this, I failed miserably!
    "It's all happening"
  • dg1979usdg1979us Posts: 568
    I was able to get 2.