If Chris Cornell sings "Jesus Christ Pose" alone in the woods....

Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
edited July 2007 in Other Music
and nobody is around to hear it....does he make a sound?
"It's all happening"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    I have no idea, but gee I wish I was there! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    yes he does. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    Actually, if nobody is there to hear, CC will be in a mixed state, with 50% probability of making sound, and 50% probability of not making any sound. Therefore, the Jesus Christ Pose state is as it follows:

l JCP > = 1/2 l sound > + 1/2 l no sound >

Very simple, did you get it?
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Actually, if nobody is there to hear, CC will be in a mixed state, with 50% probability of making sound, and 50% probability of not making any sound. Therefore, the Jesus Christ Pose state is as it follows:

l JCP > = 1/2 l sound > + 1/2 l no sound >

Very simple, did you get it?

see there's the thing. you said NOBODY. animals hear too you know. but even if they didn't, the fact that CC is singing means that yes he is making a sound regardless of whether he has an audience or not. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    and nobody is around to hear it....does he make a sound?
    No.........but his street thread would start about six threads on this board to discuss the event.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    We all know he can't sing that song anymore.

Edit: Hold on... I see it on some of his recent set lists... how does it sound? anyone know?
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    tybird wrote:
    No.........but his street thread would start about six threads on this board to discuss the event.

HAHA! Zing. :D
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Kenny Olav wrote:
    We all know he can't sing that song anymore.

Edit: Hold on... I see it on some of his recent set lists... how does it sound? anyone know?

He nails it just like he nails Loud Love, Say hello to heaven and everything else he performs.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    If he's alone in the woods, and sings Jesus Christ Pose... does someone start a new thread?

I think that's the new question...

Btw I dont have a problem with the Cornell threads, I just couldn't resist.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V