Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl

Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
edited June 2008 in Other Music
I don't know what it is, but I approve of my wife listening to this song. Kind of a turn on when I hear her singing along.
"It's all happening"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    you need to act on this. sing along with her. then suggest suggest maybe a third person (woman) could sing with the two of you
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    JordyWordy wrote:
    you need to act on this. sing along with her. then suggest suggest maybe a third person (woman) could sing with the two of you

I like where you're going with this.
    "It's all happening"
  • Evo2010Evo2010 Posts: 90
    Horrrible song, I watched the whole video and guess what its a tease. She does not kiss one girl in the video and shes surrounded by them. Damn false advertising
  • Jill Sobule was much better
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    So much of a fuss is being made out of this song. Is stuff like this such a big deal anymore?
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • It's just a really shit song. :)
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
    It's just a really shit song. :)

it is..like someone else said on here, Jill Sobule was better.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • libragirl wrote:

If I ever heard of Jill Sobule, I must have forgotten her by now. And soon, I'll be able to say the same about Katy Petty.

These are the things that make me smile in spite of it all. :D
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    libragirl wrote:

I don't know...apples and oranges.

Jill's version was innocence and a little naughty.

Katy's version gets to the point...fast and it's very naughty. ;)

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • NakedClownNakedClown Posts: 545
    I gotta admit - the song sucks - but the thoughts that it inspire aren't so bad...
    I don't know...apples and oranges.

Jill's version was innocence and a little naughty.

Katy's version gets to the point...fast and it's very naughty. ;)

PBM

those were different times ;)

that song is too contrived to me...
    NakedClown wrote:
    I gotta admit - the song sucks - but the thoughts that it inspire aren't so bad...

Yes. this is the important issue.
    I like where you're going with this.

yeah, its good!

never heard the song to be honest, (but like the above poster said), its the thought that counts!