where can i get a good version of STP's Kitchenware & Candybars....

Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
edited August 2007 in Other Music
with that goofy ass lounge songs cut off the end of it...I'm working on a mix CD and that's fucking me up, because I want in the middle. Anyone know? MP3 is fine.
"It's all happening"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• btb002btb002 Posts: 183
    I have iTunes, so thats not a problem for me. That really is just the worse hidden track ever. When I hear it, I cringe. When I play it in an another room, its a dead heat to that room just to turn it off before that dreadful song starts. I think they thought the album was just too short so they slapped it at the end of Purple. My opinion. After such a great song, why?
    You are just a negative mindless pud.
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    btb002 wrote:
    I have iTunes, so thats not a problem for me. That really is just the worse hidden track ever. When I hear it, I cringe. When I play it in an another room, its a dead heat to that room just to turn it off before that dreadful song starts. I think they thought the album was just too short so they slapped it at the end of Purple. My opinion. After such a great song, why?

The itunes version has it on there as well....or is there a way to splice it?
    "It's all happening"
    bump... if somebody can find it or do it for me, I'll toss a bootleg to the them.
    "It's all happening"
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    the program Sound Forge will do it. you just import the song and cut what you don't want out. i did it years ago for stuff like Deftones' "MX" and CKY's "To All Of You" and "Halfway House". haven't done it in so long i don't really remember all the steps. it can be done though.
  • the program Sound Forge will do it. you just import the song and cut what you don't want out. i did it years ago for stuff like Deftones' "MX" and CKY's "To All Of You" and "Halfway House". haven't done it in so long i don't really remember all the steps. it can be done though.

MP3 Direct Cut can do it too. I downloaded it the other day to split up a Neko Case and a Nellie McKay show into individual tracks. I messed around with it for a little bit but I haven't officially cut anything yet. It looks pretty easy to use, you can even add a fade out/in if you want. From what I can tell it only does MP3s but I'm not positive.

http://www.mpesch3.de1.cc/index.html
    TEACHER SEEKS PUPIL
    Must have an earnest desire to save the world
    Apply in person
  • btb002btb002 Posts: 183
    If you have iTunes, all you do is right click it (the song) and in one of the tabs it will have something like a start box and an end box, you just set the time to when you want it to stop, and upload it or burn in to a CD.
    You are just a negative mindless pud.
    btb002 wrote:
    If you have iTunes, all you do is right click it (the song) and in one of the tabs it will have something like a start box and an end box, you just set the time to when you want it to stop, and upload it or burn in to a CD.

well, fuck me, I never knew Itunes was capable of that! Thanks!
    "It's all happening"
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    with that goofy ass lounge songs cut off the end of it...I'm working on a mix CD and that's fucking me up, because I want in the middle. Anyone know? MP3 is fine.

12 Gracious Melodies...to listen...the second album"

Ha...I love that track.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    12 Gracious Melodies...to listen...the second album"

Ha...I love that track.

PBM

You would. I envision you wearing a baby blue tuxedo (like in Dumb & Dumber), singing it around your living room with a skinny microphone (like bob barkers).....is that pretty spot on, or am I way off?
    "It's all happening"
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    You would. I envision you wearing a baby blue tuxedo (like in Dumb & Dumber), singing it around your living room with a skinny microphone (like bob barkers).....is that pretty spot on, or am I way off?

Throw in some shag carpet and you've read my mind.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org