Options

What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    Peaceable Kingdom.....RUSH...from *VAPOR TRAILS*
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    im not calling you a liar - florence + the machine
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    east to the west - Michael franti and spearhead
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options

HA, I posted the lyrics to this song in the thread *Lyric of the Moment*....great song.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    g under p wrote:

HA, I posted the lyrics to this song in the thread *Lyric of the Moment*....great song.

Peace

i was listening to yell fire 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    The Cure, stuff like Close to Me and Inbetween Days, just seems to suit my mood and the sunshine
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    acoustic feeling - jesus mondejar
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    Decatur St. / Twilight Singers
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• Options
    av-8963.gif

• Options
    Kol's ACL show. its cool that they only played a couple of new ones. mostly old stuff.
  • Options

• Options
    Even Flow...for the next 314 years ill listen it every day
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Leathe?ma?Leathe?ma? Яussia Posts: 354
    down - lifer
  • Options
    Roots, Rock, Riot-Skindred
    Stand for something or you'll fall for anything (Skindred-Stand For Something)
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,393
    Radiohead----Jigsaw Falling Into Place
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    sometimes - LA 3
  • Options
    Paloma Faith-Upside Down
    Stand for something or you'll fall for anything (Skindred-Stand For Something)
  • Options
    Something new and different. :lol:

Metallica-Enter Sandman (Smooth Jazz Version)

Peace

• Options
    love will tear us apart - joy division
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    My Morning Jacket - Golden (off Okonokos)
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Forever- Jesse and the Rippers
  • Options
    atmosphere - joy division
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options

• Options
    de tha pethanoume pote poutana darabika,tis kases kai ta feretra na ta kratas gia proika
  • Options
    de tha pethanoume pote poutana darabika,tis kases kai ta feretra na ta kratas gia proika

.....okay. :?
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
  • Options
    Vaporize- Broken Bells :D
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    Harborcoat -REM
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834