What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Dalek-Content To Play Villian
  • Fire Town - One More Reason
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Kid Ego - Extreme :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Héctor Lavoe - Mi Gente
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    It Must Have Been the Roses ~ Grateful Dead (Reckoning, perfect for a Sunday Morning)
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    pacify me - citizen swing, "deep down"
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • The Beginning is the end is the beginning - Pumpkins
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
    ABBA - Knowing You, Knowing Me

You fucking know it.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • My Body Is A Cage - Arcade Fire
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    i can't remember
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Pop Song For Us Rejects - Silverchair
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    the new Scott Weiland solo album. "Happy in Galoshes" the song - Missing Cleveland.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    crack the shutters - snow patrol
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Wws - Pj
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    counting blue cars
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Corduroy from Acer Arena 18/11/06 cause that was two years ago today.:)
    breathe me - sia

• K.LOK.LO Posts: 163
    Oh Man! by Sybris, a Chicago band
    back on the chain gang - pretenders

one thing - finger eleven

MVP - Big L
  • YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Damaged (the album) - Black Flag
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
    Yielded wrote:
    Damage (the album) - Black Flag
    Nothing quite like cranking that up on vinyl.
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Nothing quite like cranking that up on vinyl.

You know! I've got a fair amount of Black Flag vinyl come to think of it. I bought this bootleg last year, Henry Rollins' first show in Washington DC with Black Flag... Sound quality is terrible but it's so fucking intense. The version of Rise Above on there is easily worth the price of the vinyl.
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
    Yielded wrote:
    You know! I've got a fair amount of Black Flag vinyl come to think of it. I bought this bootleg last year, Henry Rollins' first show in Washington DC with Black Flag... Sound quality is terrible but it's so fucking intense. The version of Rise Above on there is easily worth the price of the vinyl.
    :D

I guess he had something to prove to his buddies back home. Can you imagine how one of us would act if we got the call to front PJ or something? :p

Actually I think facing a venue full of loyal PJ fans wondering where Eddie was would be scarier than a club full of skinheads wondering who the fuck the new kid fronting Black Flag is :D
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    :D

I guess he had something to prove to his buddies back home. Can you imagine how one of us would act if we got the call to front PJ or something? :p

Actually I think facing a venue full of loyal PJ fans wondering where Eddie was would be scarier than a club full of skinheads wondering who the fuck the new kid fronting Black Flag is :D

Don't know how I'd feel about being in either position to be honest, haha :D

That just made me think, I'm starting this new band right now and we're working on covering Six Pack, I know for a fact the first time we break it out live, I'll be shitting myself!
  • All of my love-Led Zeppelin
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    Franziska - Fabrizio De Andre
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • welcome to my life-simple plan
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
  • Jimi Hendrix - Foxy Lady
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    x-mas curtain- MMJ
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08