Options

What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Not To Touch The Earth - The Doors
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    robfest2robfest2 Posts: 594
    Even Flow(the band) - Alive
  • Options
    The Doors - Spanish Caravan
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Jerry Cantrell - Degradation trip vol 1

Im growing on it, it keeps getting better and better.
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park.
  • Options
    Linkin Park - One Step Closer
  • Options
    Lou Reed - Berlin
    Album: Berlin
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    cccrankcccrank Posts: 18
    sonic reducer from the madison square garden dvd
    “He's mythological to me, like Zeus or Thor. I don't want to dispel all the myths and mysteries that surround some of his stuff, which I think is just absolutely phenomenal, inspiring and righteous.”

-Ryan Adams on Bob Dylan
  • Options
    Lou Reed - How Do you Think It Feels
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Mad MohabMad Mohab Posts: 310
    Cantrell - Settling Down, Zepp - Poor Tom,

Chilies-Should have Lied, Waters - The Pro's and Con's of Hitchhiking
  • Options
    Carrie Akre - Mystery
  • Options
    Chevelle ~ Wonder what's next....
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Options
    Bowie live 2003 - White Light/White Heat
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    6/22/03 Long Road from Verizon wirelss music center, fixing to listen to the rest of that boot!
  • Options
    viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    Don't Panic - COLDPLAY.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    BC24BC24 Posts: 5
    New Earth Mud 11/19/03
    ...if you're smiling with the cosmos the mutha fuckin' cosmos is smiling back atcha!!!
  • Options
    Something in the Way- Nirvana
    "Trying to be a person you're not is a waste of the person you really are."- Kurt D. Cobain (R.I.P February 20, 1967- April 5, 1994, we love u Kurt)

• Options
    Elysium - PORTISHEAD.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Options
    San Antonio, 2003...Evoluition, at the moment
    03: Toronto
    04: Toledo
    05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto, Quebec City, St. John's 1 & 2
    06: Toronto 1 & 2, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati
    07: London, Dusseldorf
    08: Tampa
  • Options
    AIC - Jar of Flies
  • Options
    Tool - Maynard Dick
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    The Rockfords - Adelaide
  • Options
    Mundo Livre S/A - Maguebit
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    stp - plush
    "If it weren't for the Buzzcocks we might sounds like uh..Good Charlotte or something...no they are good it just sounds like...or taste like..a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass...but thats just my opinion...some people are into that, who am I to say?"
    ~Vedder to crowd at MSG1

"The reason celine dion doesnt spit is because she swallows"
    Ed

IM POOR...CAN I HAVE A DOLLAR?
  • Options
    The Who - Live at Leeds
    Drunken Butterfly
  • Options
    Mundo Livre S/A - Samba Esquema Noise
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Hendrix - "Red House", live, Minneapolis Auditorium, 3rd November 1968.
  • Options
    Mundo Livre S/A - Bolo de Ameixa
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    I Wonder - BLIND MELON.

• Options
    Dimmu Borgir - Progeniens of the Great Apocalypse
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    RTE radio one - "The Mystery Train" (archive recording), from tonight. Highly recommended.

http://www.rte.ie

Then follow the links...hit radio 1...hit "Miss a Show?"...drop down on "Mystery Train"....click on "Hear the show".... then hear the show!

It starts about two minutes forty seconds into the broadcast.

:)