What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• soclosesoclose Posts: 628
    Lambchop - The New Cobweb Summer
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    WWS - Adelaide 06
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Radiohead - Up On The Ladder
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    time jesum transeuntum et non riverentum
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
    henry lee

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    little things
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • daughter, boston 1994-04-11
  • PearlerPearler Posts: 191
    3aw
  • oceans, boston 1994-04-12
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    PJ - Wembley 18/06/07 boot

Ahhhh! *memories*
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    15 step

flux = rad

i'm the ocean

Crazy Mary - Hawaii 06
    road to nowhere

yoshimi battles the pink robots

you've got to hide your love away

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    original version of Society, Jerry Hannan!
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Long Road.

This one's for you Hippemom...
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    all along the watchtower

• franz ferdinand-you could have it so much better.
    jokerman

Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash
  • gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    Bruce Springsteen
    Live in New York City.
  • Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    animal
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • Sigur Ros ()
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    alice in chains - rotten apple
    `cross the breeze

State of Love and Trust - Green Habit disc 2
  • Phantom of The Opera - Iron Maiden (Leicester 1986) :D:D:D
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı