Comments

• Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    sole - famous last words
  • Options
    glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    house of cards
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    no rain
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    bodysnatchers

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • Options
    the real thing

• Options
    woodpecker from mars

• Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Wintersleep - Welcome to the Night Sky

Again.....This album haunts me.....:)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    bodysnatchers

• Options
    of the girl

• Options
    woodpecker from mars

• Options
    World To Burn by Revalation Theory.
    They are a great new band in the likes of Breaking Benjamin, Seether, and Three Days Grace
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    Pancho and Lefty: Bob Dylan and Willie Nelson...~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMxJROHInM&feature=related
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    GTF - Melbourne 06
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Bubba The Love Sponge - Sirius Satellite Radio ,ch. 101
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    poor poor pitiful me.......warren zevon.......11/20/90.......streaming on the wi-fi.......oh, yeah, live........
  • Options
    psycho killer

• Options
    life during wartime

• Options
    lifetime piling up

• Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    15 step.......radiohead
  • Options
    i want you

• Options
    stuck inside of mobile with the memphis blues again

• Options
    midlife crisis

• Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    glasshouse wrote:
    midlife crisis
    Awesome song...I have to listen to that now....
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    a small victory

• Options
    jizzlobber

• Options
    woodpecker from Mars :cool:

• Options
    if white America told the truth for one day it's world will fall apart

• Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    glasshouse wrote:
    if white America told the truth for one day it's world will fall apart

oh oh you doing the bible? :D

the voice inside my ehad is what im listening to. ;):):p
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    oh oh you doing the bible? :D

yes Ma'am ~ currently spinning she is suffering

• Options
    gates of eden