What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    nothingman
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • FoxwellFoxwell Posts: 142
    After Midnight
    "In the depths of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." -- Albert Camus

"He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that." -- John Stuart Mill

"Mongo just a pawn in game of life." -- Mongo
  • jammerfalljammerfall Posts: 908
    Against Me! - From Her Lips To God's Ears (The Energizer)

Note: AM! are just kicking my ass of late!
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    marilyn mason - great big withe world
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • bushleaguer live at arnhem 2006
    I don't want to be the fool that's behind me but I am...

I'll Hold The Pain... Release...

Yourself
    small town

"hello again" :D

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • YukikoYukiko Posts: 109
    Into the unknown... Avantasia
    ...jamas fue pensado llegar a esto...
  • selfself Posts: 64
    Right Turn - Alice In Chains
  • self wrote:
    Right Turn - Alice In Chains

good song choice :D

i am listening to I don't know if......You'll by brad
    "You are a furry thing....you me me you its all related"
  • esther1977esther1977 Posts: 540
    Beyond the sun - Koop
    When all your dreams turn to dust, vacuum
    When all else fails, read the instruction
  • Curious Crystals of Unusual Purity - Bridget St John (not the Seattle Bridget, the UK one)
    Cyndi Lauper - Money Changes Everything

Just comparing it to the original Brains version. Really.
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Listening to BEN HARPER's new single "IN THE COLORS". from his upcoming album August 28th called LIFELINE.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Them-BonesThem-Bones Posts: 518
    Ed's new song
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
    letter to bowie knife

well well well

hard sun

silverchair - Straight Lines
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    traffic and weather.......fountains of wayne
    hard sun - "when i walk beside her i'm the better man"

fuck. i adore this song

fortunate son

• No More Greener Grasses - Eligh & Grouch
    NERDS!
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    The seeker - The Who.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
    o valencia!

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    constellations with Eddie and Jack
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    California

edit: okay I don't know why my bold title didn't work like I had hoped..;)
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    my inner self
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Moneybrother
    4th time around

• The Game - Higher
    NERDS!