What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• Options
    No pressure over cappuccino-Alanis Morissette
    I got a plan
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    No Fun - Stooges
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    U - Pearl Jam - Lost Dogs
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    behind blue eyes-limp bizkit
    st anger- metallica
    Carpe Diem Baby
  • Options
    American Skin (41 Shots) - Bruce Springsteen
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i put lost dogs and travis into random play........

started with don't gimme no lip.........:)
  • Options
    I Am The Highway (Audioslave) ... this song temporarily sends me to another place whenever i listen to it... everything about it is just beautiful.
  • Options
    Release

Toronto June 28/03
    I got a plan
  • Options
    I believe in miracles

Toronto June 28/03
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Drain U-Nirvana
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Zeca Baleiro
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Velvet Goldmine Soundtrack
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    SAD

LOST DOGS
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Velvet Goldmine soundtrack - WE ARE THE BOYS
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Sad Songs(say so much)-Elton John

LOL *does a little dance* :D
    I got a plan
  • Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    This is a low-Blur
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    iron maiden live from 1980. some really good shit!!!!
  • Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Perfect Day-Duran Duran
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    Mundo Livre S/A - E a vida se fez de louca
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Ava Adore-Smashing Pumpkins
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Otto - Condom Black
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Cream - White Room
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    Dead Kennedies - Police Truck
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    The Boys of Summer-Don Henley
    I got a plan
  • Options
    jointsyjointsy Posts: 478
    Nick Cave - Live at Lyon, France (dvd), right now: Red Right Hand
    "Random is not whatever"
    -Charly Garcia

"OH! That saxophone would make a great pipe" -Homer Simpson

• Options
    Going to California by Led Zep. I like given to fly better though..
  • Options
    The Strokes - You Talk Way Too Much
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Chico Buarque - Carolina
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    ManuManu Posts: 40
    Machine Head - Imperium
    2000-06-23 Zurich
    2006-09-13 Bern
  • Options
    Crazy Mary - Seattle II 2000
    @Manu: are Machine Head playing Switzerland too? In January they're playing here in Vienna... \m/
    Drunken Butterfly