~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    hitchhiker-PJ
    I got a plan
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    PJ - 04/20/02
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Milk - Late! (Dave Grohl solo on Pocketwatch demo)
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    Gremmie out of Control-PJ
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Sad-PJ
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Alone-PJ
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Footsteps-PJ
    I got a plan
  • Options
    I'm actually watch and listening to Porch from the mtv unplugged video.
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Long Road-PJ
    I got a plan
  • Options
    When I Live My Dream - David Bowie
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Floaty-Foo Fighters
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    An Occasional Dream - David Bowie

album: Space Oddithy
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Three of a perfect pair-King Crimson
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    All The Madmen - David Bowie

The Man Who Sold The World album
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Changes - David Bowie

Hunky Dory album

one of the best albums ever!!
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Waiting for Dave-Cheech & Chong
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Options
    David Bowie - Andy Warhol

Hunky Dory
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    David Bowie - Starman

Rise & Fall of Ziggy
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Footsteps

Lost Dogs
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Originally posted by tattooedeverything
    Footsteps

Lost Dogs

i missed you here :D:D

David Bowie - Hang Onto Yourself
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    David Bowie - Rock n Roll Suicide
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Originally posted by {[No_Code}]
    i missed you here :D:D

David Bowie - Hang Onto Yourself

aww thanks :)

I'm actually listening to my kids arguing over some dumb video game. I think it's Tony Hawk...lol....and now my daughter wants to play something else and she's telling me to make him get off...lol...don't you just love Saturday morning???
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Originally posted by tattooedeverything
    aww thanks :)

I'm actually listening to my kids arguing over some dumb video game. I think it's Tony Hawk...lol....and now my daughter wants to play something else and she's telling me to make him get off...lol...don't you just love Saturday morning???

lol

have fun with them :D

David Bowie - Drive In Saturday
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    I've moved on to one of my favourites

Break my stride...lol.....I always feel the need to come back to this song every few days..lol...:D
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Long Road from the Tribute to Heroes CD.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    David Bowie - Time
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    chill out music
  • Options
    David Bowie - The Prettiest Star
    That is why I'm singing