What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Beautiful Disgrace - Orgy
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • smash mouth -holiday in my head
    "Remember that extremism in the defence of liberity is no vice ,and moderation in the time of parell is no virture" -goldwater
  • porcupine tree - blackest eyes

this record is just amazing!!!!!(metal,pop,rock,jazz)
  • pacific coast party -smash mouth

random fact :number # 20 on the r&b charts ,YEAH ! i was surprised and confused too.............
    "Remember that extremism in the defence of liberity is no vice ,and moderation in the time of parell is no virture" -goldwater
    pacific coast party -smash mouth

random fact :number # 20 on the r&b charts ,YEAH ! i was surprised and confused too.............
    if im not wrong..i saw them perform that song on the Drew Carrey show once..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    Jesus Doesn't Want Me for a Sunbeam - Nirvana cover
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    if im not wrong..i saw them perform that song on the Drew Carrey show once..

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are correct and the others performers where sugar ray ,uncle kracker ,ect.
    YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are correct and the others performers where sugar ray ,uncle kracker ,ect.
    she-daisy too..lol dont ask me why i remember such things..im just a huge fan of Ryan Stiles..

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    she-daisy too..lol dont ask me why i remember such things..im just a huge fan of Ryan Stiles..

Who is ryan stiles ????
    Who is ryan stiles ????
    Lewis Kinistky on the Drew Carrey Show..also hes from Whose Line Issit Anyways?..comedian..

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Lewis Kinistky on the Drew Carrey Show..also hes from Whose Line Issit Anyways?..comedian..

'
    yeah i never watch those shows................................... unless smash mouth is on....................................
  • The Aussies giving it to the bloody Poms - thank god for the internet.
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com
  • Life Of The Party-Charlie Robison

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    Ashamed - Orgy

YNWA
  • Fugazi - Latest Disgrace
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    Apple of Sodom - Marilyn Manson

YNWA
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    the voices in my head telling me to go out and kill......
  • mariposamariposa Posts: 2,523
    Smooth - Carlos Santana & Rob Thomas
    "All the strength that you might think would disappear, resolving..."
  • Prince of Darkness-The Mighty MEGADETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cornell pwns u
  • Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    given to fly - las vegas 10th anni show
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
    Lost_Clay wrote:
    given to fly - las vegas 10th anni show
    me fave bootleg from them !

Dirty Boots - Sonic Youth

YNWA
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Women Without Whiskey-Drive-by Trukers.....live from The Jupiter Bar & Grill in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, August 27, 2005....I was there!
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • you can never tell - chuck berry (from Pulp Fiction's soundtrack, great disc btw)
    "look in my eyes deep and watch the clouds change with time"
  • daughter from Live on two legs
    Cornell pwns u
    Platinum - Orgy

YNWA
  • PJ - Rearviewmirror
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
  • Mad Boy - Kevin Coyne
  • RAT!RAT! Posts: 115
    Bob Dylan Bootleg Series 7- Desolation Row
  • mariposamariposa Posts: 2,523
    Streets of Love - Rolling Stones (again! :D)

I still have to listen to the whole album, guess that's what this weekend is for. :p
    "All the strength that you might think would disappear, resolving..."
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    daughter..........9 2 5