What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Mr. Robinson's Quango - blur
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    Sleater-Kinney-"Things You Say"
    album: Dig Me Out
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
    Master-Dik - Sonic Youth
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    into the great wide open...tom petty
  • Matt LukinMatt Lukin Posts: 647
    Cake - Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Thanks for the hug Mikey!! :D

P.S. I am currently listening to Fleetwood Mac Greatest Hits.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

Stitches - Orgy

YNWA
  • pychosinlovepychosinlove Posts: 205
    wesley willis-I whopped batmans ass
    "Remember that extremism in the defence of liberity is no vice ,and moderation in the time of parell is no virture" -goldwater
    The Great Beyond - REM

YNWA
  • oktacomaoktacoma Posts: 335
    As Ugly As I Seem - The White Stripes
  • "Everytime" - Pennywise
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
    All the Way to Reno (You're Gonna Be a Star) - REM

YNWA
    wesley willis-The chicken cow
    "Remember that extremism in the defence of liberity is no vice ,and moderation in the time of parell is no virture" -goldwater
    Actually, at the very moment, I am listening to Boston Show III...Wishlist tag

eagle-eye cherry -worried eyes
  • "When in doubt, rub one out." hippiemom
    eagle-eye cherry -rainbow wings
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    king of the hill
    drake bell -down we fall
  • Vivian Stanshall - Sir Henry at Rawlinson End
    H.IM-bury me deep inside your heart
  • The monotonous sound of clacking keyboards in a place music has no sanctuary.
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
    The monotonous sound of clacking keyboards in a place music has no sanctuary.

That's my own personal hell.

• Matt LukinMatt Lukin Posts: 647
    QOTSA - You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    E-Bow the Letter - REM

YNWA
  • Pearl Jam - Self Pollution Radio, 8 January 1995 - Satan's Bed
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Posts: 1,829
    Better Than Ezra- "Good" (acoustic)
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
    Pop Song '89 [Acoustic] - REM

YNWA
  • Zombie Eaters - Faith No More
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • tiny chimptiny chimp Posts: 94
    Hope There's Someone - Anthony and the Johnsons