Options

What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Muse - Hysteria
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    Muse - Plug In Baby
    walking tightrope high
  • Options
    Porch

Osaka boot
    I got a plan
  • Options
    coldloccoldloc Posts: 960
    Soldier Of Love

Katowice 2, 2000
    walking tightrope high
  • Options
    Breath - Tokyo, Japan - March 3rd, 2003
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    Bu$hleaguer circa 6.28.2003
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    surrendering-Alanis Morissette
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Eltol John - This Train Don't Stop There Anymore
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Are you gonna go my way-Lenny Kravitz

Greatest Hits album
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Long Road - Chicago, June 29th, 1998.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    The Doors
    Album: The Doors
    Track: Light My Fire
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Given to Fly - Boston 3

• Options
    the doors - the end
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    All those yesterdays - Boston 3
    *sings*It's no crime to escape...
    Drunken Butterfly
  • Options
    The Doors - Moonlight Drive
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Danny Michel - Beautiful
    There have been shows where maybe the whole first half of the show my eyes have been closed. and then you'll look out in the crowd and there'll be somebody totally lost in their head, in exactly the same place you're in. That, to me, is the essence of music

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    The Doors - The Spy
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    flickerstick - to madagascar and back
  • Options
    The Doors - The Changeling
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Given to Fly - Perth, February 23rd 2003

• Options
    Baby, Let's Rock - Zwan

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    The Doors - Cars Hiss By My Window

most of the day just listening The Doors :D
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Black - MTV Unplugged

• Options
    The Doors - L'America
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Jesus I/Mary Star Of the Sea - Zwan

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    The Doors - Crawlin' King Snake
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    Mouthfull Of Cavities - Blind Melon

I love Jena Krause's BG vox on this.

~Jeff Ament
  • Options
    David Bowie Live At The Tower 1974 - Alladin Sane
    That is why I'm singing
  • Options
    in my place-Coldplay

A rush of blood to the head
    I got a plan
  • Options
    David Bowie live At Tower - Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
    That is why I'm singing