Comments

• fadafada Posts: 1,032
    ocean colour scene- north atlantic drift, i just need myself

conor
    Great album that.
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Idlewild - The Space Between All Things
    Album: Warning / Promisses
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • The Buzzcocks (Singles Going Steady)- "What Do I Get?"
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • the polyphonic spree-its the sun
    "Remember that extremism in the defence of liberity is no vice ,and moderation in the time of parell is no virture" -goldwater
  • pantopanto Posts: 4
    Beastie Boys, The In Sound from Far Away.
    Queens Of The Stone Age - Tangled Up In Plaid
    Album: Lullabies To Paralyze
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    garbage-deadwood
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Song: Battle
    Album: 13
    Artist: Blur
    Hey, could you stand another drink,
    Better when I don't think,
    It seems to get me through.
  • The Cars (Anthology)- "Don't Tell Me No"
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • rolling stones - painted black
    Peace , Love and Empathy - kurt cobaine (he's last words)
  • alice in chains-grind
    "Remember that extremism in the defence of liberity is no vice ,and moderation in the time of parell is no virture" -goldwater
  • I'm actually listening to the greatest hits of AiC. Would? to be more precise. I wanted to do my 'feeling down routine' by listening to AiC 3 hours nonstop on my headphone in my room with the lights out, but I found out that some one I used to call my friend has all my AiC albums except the greatest hits. :( Got to get them back or I'll go crazy soon. btw because of my slow typing skills I'm now listening to No excuses.
  • And You Will Know Us By the Trail OF Dead- Source Tags and Codes
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • afi - smile
    give me the disorder I adore.
  • Alice in chains-Dirt
  • Raidio na Gaeltachta.
  • Ambulance LTD.
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • hole - credit in the straight world
    give me the disorder I adore.
  • Pink Floyd - Shine on you crazy diamond
  • goto_lgoto_l Posts: 1,189
    Still In Love With You-Thin Lizzy
    You men eat your dinner
    Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken
    Than any man ever seen

• Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    coldplay - a rush of blood to the head (live)
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • I´m listening to De-loused In The Comatorium, because the new Mars Volta album won´t be out in Holland for a freakin´ week
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Pearl Jam buffalo, NY 2003!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! EVENFLOW just started!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    SENROCK! wrote:
    Pearl Jam buffalo, NY 2003!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! EVENFLOW just started!!!!!!!
    great show.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    brain of c wrote:
    great show.

DEFINITELY!!! I'm diggin it BIG TIME! Join me.........c'mon i'll listen to EVENFLOW til u get up to that song! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    Queens of The Stone Age - Regular John
    Album: QOTSA
    That is why I'm singing
  • steve harwell-fun in the sun
  • hotel of california - eagles
    Hey, could you stand another drink,
    Better when I don't think,
    It seems to get me through.
  • "une annee sans lumiere" by the arcade fire. off their cd called funeral.
    Wilco - At Least That's What You Said
    Album: A Ghost is Born
    That is why I'm singing