jamhead64 wrote:
    sleater kinney 12-31-04 MSG

the new songs are awesome!!!

hey... thats cool :D

is there a release date?

listening
    Jeff Beck - Ol' Man River
    Album: Truth
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Alice in Chains--'Them Bones'

Mates of State--'I Know, and I Said Forget It'

Pearl Jam--'4/20/02'
    PJ: Toledo-9/22/96. E. Lansing-8/18/98. Detroit-8/23/98. Detroit-10/7/00. Detroit-6/25 & 6/26/03. Toledo-10/2/04 [VFC]. Detroit-5/22/06. Chicago-8/5/07 [Lolla]. Cleveland-5/9/10. Baltimore-10/27/13.

EV: Honolulu-4/21 & 4/22/07 [Kokua]. Detroit-6/26/11.
  • John Martyn
  • BALCOBALCO Posts: 7
    10/22/00 pearl jam
  • {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    New York Dolls - Subway Train
    Album: New York Dolls
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • MojopinMojopin Posts: 216
    Girlfriend in a Coma - The Smiths

Mojo
    "A consistently good band works all the different elements well. A song has to appeal sentimentally, intellectually, physically, viscerally, and dig deep down into your soul and suck you into it. And after that, of course, it'd be a matter of taste." ~ Kim Thayil from Soundgarden
    The White Stripes - Stop Breaking Down
    Album: White Stripes
    That is why I'm singing
  • It's Neil Young... greatest hits.

Off the hook.
    The Byrds - Spanish Harlem Incident
    Album: Mr. Tambourine Man
    That is why I'm singing
  • ashlee simpson-pieces of me
    "Remember that extremism in the defence of liberity is no vice ,and moderation in the time of parell is no virture" -goldwater
  • The Microphones - Great Ghosts
    Current favorite bands/artists: The Microphones, Beck, Muse, The Shins, The Postal Service, Joy Division, Pavement, Sunny Day Real Estate, Blur, Bob Dylan, Placebo

known as @home drawing from the old board.
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Operation Mindcrime - Queensryche
  • GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    Smashing Pumpkins-jellybelly
    Barbarism Begins At Home - The Smiths

Mojo
    "A consistently good band works all the different elements well. A song has to appeal sentimentally, intellectually, physically, viscerally, and dig deep down into your soul and suck you into it. And after that, of course, it'd be a matter of taste." ~ Kim Thayil from Soundgarden
    David Bowie - Lets Spend The Night Together
    Album: Aladdin Sane
    That is why I'm singing
  • gogolgogol Posts: 9
    The Mars Volta

Deloused in the Comatorium

wow just got this and it is absolutely the best. I am not often blown away by a record but this just amazing. Great

Naked Eye with Eddie and the Fastbacks...inspired by someone above, great tune, i offer to share as well because it's that good
    like a real divorce?
    David Bowie - Yassassin
    Album: Lodger
    That is why I'm singing
  • bjork - joga
    It's a well known fact that drugs have caused paranoia, brain damage, and loss of reality in those that have never taken them.
  • The Zutons - Confusion

:)
    ♥ ♪ ♪
    David Bowie - Word On A Wing
    Album: Station To Station
    That is why I'm singing
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    the lemonheads- car button cloth - i lost it for awhile and just found it. i am psyched to hear it again.
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • MOTH from Benaroya
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~PJ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ KoL ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/14/95, Charlotte 2000, 2003:4/15, 4/16, 7/1, 7/5, 7/6, 7/8, 7/9, 2006: 5/27, 5/28, 5/30;6/17/08, 6/28/08
    *** www.myspace.com/pirljamgirl***
  • "Friction" by Television, from the album "Marquee Moon."
    I don't live today.....Maybe tomorrow?-Jimi Hendrix
  • Buddy holly-not fade away
    "Remember that extremism in the defence of liberity is no vice ,and moderation in the time of parell is no virture" -goldwater
    That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore - The Smiths
  • Buddy holly-TRue love ways.
  • Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    neil young - ambulance blues
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
    The Walkmen - No Christmas While I'm Talking
    Album: Bows And Arrows
    That is why I'm singing
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    lenny kravitz - baptism
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~