What listening to at this very moment?

Comments

• Originally posted by A Surprise Left
    surprise too indie for mr. q and not u! :) the tea party are a fairly large band from canada who have released something like 7 albums! :) they are modern rock but they do incorporate other stuff such as world music and electronica. i won't mention who they helped make a solo record! hehe

it's probably better that you didn't :p

hey go listen to that mogwai song.
    this heart's on fire
    there was an interview with the former singer of savage garden in today's paper here. he has a solo album out and anyway he lists mogwai and massive attack amongst others as influences. i'm sure you wanted to know that lol.

savage garden! i remember them.
    i think i liked one of their songs way back when.
    but yeah, that guy's cool if he likes mogwai.
    this heart's on fire
  • patrick likes savage garden who sold something like 20 million albums? where is the cool factor in them? :P na they had some good songs and they were popular for a reason i guess. they probably sold more albums in the u.s than a.c.d.c somehow!

i went to mogwai's site and downloaded some stuff although i must admit i'm not familar with them although i'm guessing they're an electronic act.
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
    patrick likes savage garden who sold something like 20 million albums? where is the cool factor in them? :P na they had some good songs and they were popular for a reason i guess. they probably sold more albums in the u.s than a.c.d.c somehow!

i went to mogwai's site and downloaded some stuff although i must admit i'm not familar with them although i'm guessing they're an electronic act.
    yeah. the only song that doensn't suck on that site is "close encounters." but that one is awesome.
    this heart's on fire
  • BLACK, RED, YELLOW
  • mogwai are indeed awesome

elliot smith - speed trials
    her life was saved by Rock 'n' Roll
  • Hold On - PJ
  • NFL Network
    PJ: Toledo-9/22/96. E. Lansing-8/18/98. Detroit-8/23/98. Detroit-10/7/00. Detroit-6/25 & 6/26/03. Toledo-10/2/04 [VFC]. Detroit-5/22/06. Chicago-8/5/07 [Lolla]. Cleveland-5/9/10. Baltimore-10/27/13.

EV: Honolulu-4/21 & 4/22/07 [Kokua]. Detroit-6/26/11.
  • Yellow Ledbetter
  • ALONE
  • In the Moonlight
  • WASH
  • Let Me Sleep
  • viggs20viggs20 Posts: 1,296
    A Rose Is A Rose ~ POE.
    "Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin & Hobbes.

www.stopglobalaids.com www.indymedia.org www.ecologyfund.com www.thehungersite.com www.amnesty.org www.pratham.org www.icbl.org www.care2.com/click2donate
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Ticks & Leeches - Tool

Album - Lateralus

Pure class!!
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • Mazzy Star--'Into Dust'
    PJ: Toledo-9/22/96. E. Lansing-8/18/98. Detroit-8/23/98. Detroit-10/7/00. Detroit-6/25 & 6/26/03. Toledo-10/2/04 [VFC]. Detroit-5/22/06. Chicago-8/5/07 [Lolla]. Cleveland-5/9/10. Baltimore-10/27/13.

EV: Honolulu-4/21 & 4/22/07 [Kokua]. Detroit-6/26/11.
  • Neil Young - Journey Through The Past
    Album: Time Fades Away
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • Crown of thorns--PJ
    Las Vegas 10/22/00

*has the chills from that song*
    06/06/03, 07/06/06

And I learned that I was a liar
    Just like you
  • Patti Smith - Elegie
    Album: Horses
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing
  • green day - "whatsername"

album: american idiot

listening to the streaming thing at mtv.com and this record is pretty good. i forgot how fun it is to listen to green day
  • Elton John - Country Comfort
    Album: Tumbleweed Connection
    That is why I'm singing
  • "Champagne High" - Sister Hazel
    "You may conquer with the sword, but you are conquered by a kiss." - Daniel Heinsius
  • Habit-PJ
    ".....this land is mine, this land is free
    i'll do what i want, but irresponsibly
    it's evolution baby...."
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    neil young - old man
  • Supergrass - Mansize Rooster
    Album: I Should Cocoo
    That is why I'm singing
  • LA Woman - The Doors
  • throw your hatred down - neil young
    I need a fix 'cause I'm going down
    Down to the bits that I left uptown
    I need a fix cause I'm going down
  • Suede - The Power
    Album: Dog Man Star
    That is why I'm singing
  • pavement's slanted and enchanted
    her life was saved by Rock 'n' Roll
  • Got My Mojo Working - Eric Clapton
    Album (boot): They're Red Hot 4/06/04
    "Longitudes, latitudes, it's so absurd
    I just need someone to be there for
    I just want someone to be there for
    Someone to be there for me"
    --

"Well, you say it’s bad luck
    To have fallen for me