Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Dig Lazarus Dig!!!

sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,034
edited November 2007 in Other Music
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds release their 14th studio album DIG, LAZARUS, DIG!!! on 3rd March 2008.

Produced by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds and Nick Launay, who worked with the band on their last album Abattoir Blues/The Lyre of Orpheus, the new album was recorded over the summer at State of the Ark Studios in Richmond and mixed by Nick Launay at British Grove in Chiswick.

DIG, LAZARUS, DIG!!! features artwork by Brit artists Tim Noble and Sue Webster.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds will announce single and tour news soon.
The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm definitely gonna catch them on the upcoming tour. Can't wait to go to my first Cave show. New album should be fantastic as all the other records I've heard thus far are.
  • CorsoCorso Posts: 201
    Great news! Can't wait.

The wine taster with his nose says it
    The fireman with his hose says it
    The pedestrian, the equestrian
    The tap-dancer with his toes says
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I caught NC/BS and Grinderman last month and it was something special. Can't wait for early next year to grab this record.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08