Options

R.E.M. reunites, yet again...

sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,033
edited April 2006 in Other Music
Bill played with R.E.M. last night in Athens...

http://www.murmurs.com/story/26_years_hence_r_e_m_plays_the_feedback
The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I would trade in 5 yrs of my life to get Bill back on the skins for the new album....
  • Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,070
    I like this trend.
  • Options
    sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,033
    I would trade in 5 yrs of my life to get Bill back on the skins for the new album....

How do you spell career renaissance?

I spell it Bill Motherfucking Berry!
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    let's just hope this becomes permanent.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    It kind of blows my mind that the last album Bill played on was NAIHF. I don't know why, I know that album is only 10 years old but it feels light a lifetime ago
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    Great news! Thanks for the link.

I wonder why Bill has appeared with REM recently. This makes, what, three performances or so in the last year?
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    IgottagoIgottago Posts: 483
    Let's hope that's what they need to make relevant music again. These guys used to be so freakin' amazing. They just haven't seemed as important on the last couple of albums. The intensity is gone.