Options

10 Years

PJ_GAPJ_GA Posts: 121
edited January 2006 in Other Music
I don't know if anyone has posted anyhting on them here before, but man...I'm really digging that song, "Wasteland" anyone here like 'em?
ITS MY BLOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JSP552003JSP552003 Posts: 222
    yes...i saw them live a couple months ago...freakin awesome show....the cd is great also....but do yourself a favor and get the album if you like wasteland...its called "The Autumn Effect"...my fav song would probably have to be Paralyzing Kings but every song on there is awesome
  • Options
    Yeah I like their stuff too
  • Options
    PJ_GAPJ_GA Posts: 121
    JSP552003 wrote:
    yes...i saw them live a couple months ago...freakin awesome show....the cd is great also....but do yourself a favor and get the album if you like wasteland...its called "The Autumn Effect"...my fav song would probably have to be Paralyzing Kings but every song on there is awesome

thanks, i was thinking bout getting it. They're gonna be in Birmingham,al next month, so i migh drive up there and check em out.
    ITS MY BLOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    pj_zombiepj_zombie Posts: 272
    The CD is definately worth it. I own their original independent release and The Autumn Effect. I kind of listened to Wasteland too much since it was on both those CD's. My favorite songs are Paralyzing Kings and The Autumn Effect.
    Pearl Jam Album Rankings
    ---
    1. Ten
    2. Vs.
    3. Pearl Jam
    4. Binaural
    5. No Code
    6. Riot Act
    7. Yield
    8. Vitalogy

Pearl Jam Song Rankings
    ---