Bruce Springsteen- Magic (Album Discussion)

ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
edited September 2007 in Other Music
Forgive me Bathgate66 but I don't want to turn your wonderful thread into a discussion on the new album. You do a great job keeping it up to date with the latest Boss news.

Magic is an amazing album. After 2 listens it is pretty high up on my list of Springsteen albums. Right off the bat, "Devil's Arcade" may be in the running for my favorite Bruce song of all time. It's the perfect album closer. "You'll Be Coming Down" is single worth as well as "Last To Die". "Magic" (song) is nothing what I expected it to be, but it works beautifully.

Great album. I can't wait for the proper release and the tour. I've never seen Bruce before, so I am beyond pumped. I just hope I can get tickets tomorrow.

**Please, let's not turn this into a thread full of people requesting the album. Anyone with a little internet talent will be able to find it in a matter of minutes**
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Ack! Not listening, not listening.... waiting for its official release date.... la la la....
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    I'm on to "Gypsy Biker" at the moment. Bit dissapointed so far but I'm sure I'll enjoy it more after a few listens.
  • chipboychipboy Posts: 137
    I love it. It's a toe tapper, head-bopper all the way through. Livin in the Future is one of those songs that gets stuck in your head and you love it at first but after a few months you get sick of it. Long Walk Home is my favorite song on the album. Classic E Street song complete with guitar and sax solos. This music will be great live and the concerts are going to be awesome. Ticketbastard here I come.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    i succumbed & follwed the masses in getting Radio Nowhere and viewing the video as well.

i am laying off of the rest. i have the snippets avail to everyone and i havent even listened to them yet.
    i have heard about the leaks but i'll thankfully & respectfully decline.

i also will be hearing the other songs for the first time in a live setting ( the others besides Radio Nowhere because you know thats included ) at " The Today " Show .

:)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life